aqua lab

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by steezemachinee, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Hello folks. Its getting to be Christmas time and the past week or so I have been searching feverishly through the forums online to find where I can buy myself a really nice glass tube. I was planning to head down to Chicago to hit up some of their shops when I had some cash but I found a particular piece on aqua lab technologies and I just wondering if they are legit to spend hundreds of dollars on a glass bong. I want to make sure I get the bong I order and for it to not show up broken. Do they offer insurance?

Anyways thanks and hopefully soon I'll have some pics to post up.

2. Ive heard that they are a legit site to order from. Many items are out of stock however.

3. Legit as the come

4. Very legit, i wanna get a ZOB from them soon.

5. I'm currently waiting for an order from them, I'll post up my results.

6. I'm a happy customer, no problems.

7. They are very legit, however they are very expensive

8. I've ordered a LW disc-diffused bowl from there, decent prices (compared to anything in my area) and it got to me pretty quick.

9. The prices on the LW slides are the best i've seen.. The bubs? pretty expensive.. You *could* find whatever your looking for cheaper in a head shop, but Aqua Lab is as legit as they come. Go for it OP.

10. Yup, Aqua Lab is a great company and site. But even though you found something nice, I would still recommend going to Secrets still or All About It down in McHenry. Secrets is a bit pricey, but they have loads of quality glass, and All About It is the only Toro dealer in Illinois.