Aqua Globes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nckdaman, May 17, 2010.

1. Im going to be away from my plant for about a week and i was wondering if i could use these for watering while im gone. When i looked at it, i saw that it doesnt hold to much water but then it says it can keep it healthy for 2 weeks. Is this true? If not could i put several in the pot and it wouldnt over water. What do you think?

https://www.buyaquaglobes.tv/flare/next?etag=buyaquaglobes

2. how long is "about a week" 5 days, 7 days, 9 days? im sure if you water your plant good then it can go 7 days without water and be perfectly fine. 9 days and she will be thirsty. I would try to find something for water for instance I use self water pots although i never fill the bottem. I water normally, drain, let dry.

Those qua globes are the wrong way to go however. as a last resort maybe. as a actual product they dont release enough water most of the time, the water is stale and non oxygenated. harder to fumble with half the time than simply taking some water and pouring it on your plants. The tube can easily get clogged with dirt and there is no easy way to get it out. They are a very old idea that has failed throughout the years and now someone is trying to revitalize a junk idea.

I've never used them before. This is just the info I've gather from users and reviews. If your so concerned that your plant will overdry while you are out you can cram cotton cloth far into the drain holes and let that cloth hang in a dish of water as long as the pot itself is above the water. The fact is. Marijuana will grow outside where it very often goes for more than a week without rain. Your plant will be ok to just leave be for a week.