APX Pulsar

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by -CosmicZen-, Sep 4, 2017.

1. So I bought this vape about a month ago. I love it. It's my daily hitter. Cheap, like 60$ at my local headshop. Conserves weed like no other. 0.2-0.3g will last me the whole day. Granted, I have a pretty low tolerance. I just wanted to make a post kind of outlining my experience, because when I was doing research there wasn't a lot of stuff out there.

1. It's super discreet, doesn't smell too bad. It's really small, fits snug in the palm of my hand with only the mouthpiece sticking out.
    2. I love the sleekness of the design, very simple and uses LED but it still gives a high tech feel. The only complaint is the button, which seems pretty cheap, but you don't use the button all that often.
    3. It has an automatic shutoff system, which some might not like, I like it as it helps me to charter how much I'm using. On a bowl of 0.2, it I'm not intent on vaping it till it's black I can get about 4-6 5 minute sessions. I usually do 3.
    It comes with 5 Temperatures: 356, 374, 392, 410, and 428. I usually just keep it at 410 and that works for me. People have said you need to clean it frequently, I just cleaned it for the first time. The airflow can be weird sometimes, it feels like you're not drawing, but I still get just as high, but If you want to be super adamant about it, cleaning it regularly isn't particularly hard or time consuming.

The only major problem I have with the vape is the battery life. Most people report being able to use it 1-1.5 hours, mine lasts like 30-45 Min MAX. I think it's because I didn't charge it fully on the first usage, but it's honestly not that big of a deal, at least for my level of usage. If you're a daily smoker, this won't have you on your face stoned, but it's nice if you want to float on a nice cloud throughout the day. Would highly recommend to anyone, especially first time vapers. Might wreck my credibility here, but this is my first portable vape, so obviously there are probably better models, but I bought a 90$ tabletop vape a couple years back, and I loved it. The APX is basically the same thing but portable and self regulating.

Thanks for reading, again I just made this for informative purposes and as a means for people to ask questions to someone who has it.

P.S Literally just used it in the shower, couldn't make it past 2 sessions (10 minutes) and I'm sittin real comfortably right now, a solid 8 or 9.

2. I just got one, I love it! The one for wax is amazing as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm glad you enjoy it too. I just smoked a joint yesterday for the first time in a long time and I'm still partial to the Pulsar. Such a dope name too. I forgot how strong the smell of joints can be. I even put the roach in the Pulsar and it just had a nasty taste. Nothing I couldn't stomach, but the vape is certainly more delightful.

• Like Like x 1