April fools

Discussion in 'General' started by Iknuksohgong, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Whats your greatest April fools joke? What are you planning in doing/have done today?

2. george bush

3. I decided to do a little prank on my mom and dad, they knew that I have been single for a long time so I sat them dowm and calmy told them that I was a homosexual and am currently seeing another guy. Surprisingly, my mom was more upset than my dad. She started going off about how I wont be able to carry on the family name properly and have kids and what not.

My dad was pretty cool about it and just kind of said that I can do what I want with my life because I am 18. I saw my mom beginning to get a bit emotional so I yelled "april fools!"

They were more mad at themselves for forgetting about april fools than they were mad at me for pranking them. We all had a good laugh and went about our day.

Should have gotten them with a double april fools

"April fools Im bisexual!!!!"

5. I asked my grandma to pull my finger.After I farted I yelled:April Fools!,while pointing at her.We both laughed and enjoyed the sweet smell of victory.

6. I work in the same building as my Mother and stopped into her office to say hi when I saw she wasn't there. I stepped out of the office and saw her speaking to someone and about to come back to her office. I quickly took a hit of my ecig and blew vapor into her purse sitting on the desk and vapor was spewing out of her purse. 

When she walked in I was like, "Mom, I think your purse is on fire!" and she came running over panicking and the look on her face was priceless. She opened up the purse and everything all scared looking and then I burst out laughing and said April Fools! Funny thing is the way I said that I think her purse is on fire wasn't even that convincing in the least bit!  :laughing: 

She was like that's not funny! and all that jazz, but she eventually laughed.