Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

april 20th

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cheetochop420, Apr 2, 2009.

1. OK im getting so freaking excited about 4/20 coming!!! Not only is it the best day in the damn world but shit... Its my birthday..... only 18 more days...

Some of my friends and I are pitching in for a quarter pound... Talk About going to be blazed all day... Going to have bongs bowls papers blunts grinders and all kinds of shit laying around and prob end up lost....

Im hoping i will be gettin enough money to buy a Roor bong... wanting one real bad..

if i get enough im going that day to the head shopp and purchasing one..

damn im so excited

Anyone got some great plans yet onn the day we all love???

Let uS KnowW

2. haha, me and my best friend are just splitting on an O. we'll all over our town going to different stoners' houses. :smoking:

3. #3 ehleminator69, Apr 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2009
    For me 4/20 will prob be the same as every year. Or should i say everyday. I feel like 4/20 is more of an amateur holiday because its the day everyone get baked. Its not much of a holiday for seasoned smokers who will smoke the same that day regardless...Its like getting presents everyday, and then when Christmas rolls around you wont be like "HELL YEAH, Presents!!!".

But to get out of the negative mindset, i plan on getting stoned on many many bong rips and blunts.

4. Hell yeah. Can't wait. :smoke:

5. 4/20 Is the day of my first, college coursework deadline but fuck that!
    I will be blazing as will my whole fucking class (teacher too) :D

6. nice! i dont know if my buddies and i can afford a qp... but im sure we can get an ounce together. were going to be going on a ride the whole day.. hitting blunt after blunt, bowl after bowl until we cant drive no more... and then we'll park in my buddies garage and continue to box the car. we might get some drinking going on at night... but im not too sure. i kind of want to dedicate the entire day to weed. theres only gonna be 4 of us chillin so an ounce should be gravey butter for the day.

7. I just found out I can celebrate my april 20th!!!!

I am going to get an 1/8 of Kimchi Kush ($90) and an 1/8 of Mars P.R. ($105) just for this day. No this isn't your average bud you get from a dealer, this stuff is super potent even for a 11 year (everyday) smoker like me.

We are also getting a half of some regular granddaddy purp for our smoking competition, to see if anyone can snap a 2 gram bowl, winner gets a trophy (un-used bubbler I got for free at a dispensary).

My friend is going to get a super nice hotel (he got money) in LA or hollywood for us to get super baked in. Also bringing PS3 and Wii. Only going to be 3 of us and 3/4 of an oz of good bud, gonna be great.

8. ya i smoke everyday... gah damn i love weed lol

but its going to be on crazy day......

Im making brownies and cookies omg... if anybody ever had them OMG THERE GOOD!!!!!

Gett to baking..

but anyway yea.. Im going to roll blunt after blunt while bongs are being passed and passed...

9. hope its a qp of chron hahaha. im prob gonna shroom and cheef all day and be outside.

10. Plan to go blaze on legislative grounds. Cant wait to see all the stoners in the city at one place getting RIPPPED! CANT WAIT!!!

11. Let me tell you how excited I am about 420..

I get to spend it in Denton County Jail!!

12. I plan to smoke it up from 4:20 in the morning till Im puking and can't smoke no more :D

13. this year is the first time i will be celebrated 4 20 last two years ive been on probationl and before that i really didnt smoke.

prolly just chill at the house with a couple close firends and vape outta the volcano.

14. just skipping school that day and prob smoking blunts and bong hits all day w/ other people that skip that day.

15. Also forgot to add, my spring break starts on 420 :smoking:

16. i have to go to school which sucks, especially since nobody'll be there haha. i'm planning on making firecrackers though for before school and i'll smoke after. don't know any specifics yet

17. Never Had any firecrackers... my friend has not me

wonder if they are as good as brownies.. hehe

18. just smoked some purple kush with some cheese smoked a bowl then rolled a j to celebrate 420 im trying to reach mars not there yet anyone know where i can get that good stuff thanks

19. lucky but i only woke up today with 3 big bowls because i hanged out with untrustworthy friends who made me get busted by cops which sucks ass