April 20th stories??

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BellaAddams, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Yo yo yo! My friend and I are celebrating 4:20 in style this year and I'm just trying to think up some fun/crazy things to do to commemorate the date.

Share your fun/crazy stories or ideas!! Thanks!

2. this coming 420 me and my 3 main smoking dudes are planning on getting together and bringing all of our pieces. This equals out to around 20ish pieces adn were gonna pack a bowl in every piece and smoke it. probly have a couple blunts too.

3. i bought a quarter last year and smoke all of it. my friends also bought around an eighth to a quarter each. we sat around watching movies and passing a bong. crazy shit huh?

4. Good idea! I should do that with my papers! Roll a j with every flavour I have haha! I don't know if i can afford the weed for that many doobs lol

5. get your faviorate alcohol drink and take a massive rip and then down a shot, then blow out. old but fun as hell to do.

uhm. get a bunch of weed and grind it up and spell ouy 420 on it and dont stop smoking till it is all gone

i wish there were weed games, like drinking games. if there were please tell me

6. There is. I made it up a while ago. There's a Lewis Black drinking game you may have heard of. You watch a Lewis Black act, and every time he says fuck, you take a shot. For stoners, there is a Dazed and Confused smoking game. Watch Dazed&Confused, and every time you see Slater smoking, take a hit/bong rip. I've tried it, and I couldn't keep the hell up.

7. its been a while since i saw that movie but as i recall there wasn't actually that much smoking going on. Maybe like 5-10 times tops.

8. look carefully, and slater's high the whole movie

9. I have never actually smoked on 420 and I have been smokin on and off for like 4 years.

10. yea but they don't actually show him smoking much do they?

11. sad to say i've never smoked on 4:20 either. first time i did smoke was two years ago on April 21st. I know, one day late, but it was truly one of the greatest days ever.I still felt high the next day

12. last 4/20 i was out paint balling half the day, then came back home sore as hell. opened my drawr, took out my bong, my weed, my sloof, and my lighter and got baked all day. not to exiciting, but it was still fun. then the next day was my birthday so i celebrated by smoking weed again, looking out into nature from my favorite smoking spot.

13. We're going to try and roll a cross joint, thats for sure, and are thinking about doing mushrooms too. I've never done shrooms but my friend says the only time she really does them is on april 20th. I just want to keep doing stuff so I don't just zone out and end up passing out before dinner or something.

14. yall are just som novice smokers.. i smoke err day like iam celebrating.. 420 is just another day:wave:

15. Its just a day to celebrate man! I like getting presents all year round but it's still nice to have Christmas to celebrate! XD

16. I lost my virginity. That's about it though...

17. then on 4/20 smoke like the world is gonna end tomorrow:smoking:

18. Basically watch a movie and take hits whenever you see weed, pieces, or smoking, I guarantee you on a movie like Pineapple Express there would almost never be a dull moment.

19. This is something that wasn't planned. We were just chilling in the living room waiting for 4:20 on april 20. The nosy neighbor starts yelling through the windows "I know what today is, I know what you're doing, you're smoking POT!". I grab some food and I throw it out the window into her yard. She happened to be walking towards that window to yell some more and got a face full of the food. I immediately got high fives and we all bust up laughing.

20. last 420, there were 7 of us at my dudes house. we all rolled up a BLUNT each, and crammed in a 4 seater in his driveway. we blazed up, with all the windows up and everything. about 5 or 10 mins in, it was so fucking smokey, we could handle it, but the blunts couldnt. they kept going out because of the lack of oxygen :(. so when we got out, all this fuckin smoke just funneled (sp?) out. it was sooo fuckin awesome. :smoke: