Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Approved for Oklahoma Medical Marijuana License

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tokinup420, Nov 3, 2018.

1. I got my card in the mail! It feels great to free to use what medicine works for me!

If you have any questions about the process please feel free to ask! 20181102_213900.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. You gonna take advantage and grow some of your own?

3. You look very medicated :D

4. How long after submitting your application did it take for you to receive your card in the mail? Did you get an email notifying you of acceptance beforehand? Eagerly waiting :D

5. Yes I got an email saying I was approved maybe 4 days later and then the card on the 6th or 7th.

6. I've got mine in Oklahoma too.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. I am going to a doctor recommendation drive real soon. What questions will the doctor ask? Will they contact my doctor, who has my medical records? Do I have to prove my condition? Like bring my MRI or my medical records?

If I get the doctor recommendation, how hard is it to get approval by the OMMA?

With the card I can grow my own and buy from dispensaries? Do I have to tell them if I plan to grow?

Sorry for all the questions. It just seems like the rules and everything surrounding mmj in OK is very fluid.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app