Approve my Grow Plan (Stoner Friendly Diagram NO TEXT)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by mike218, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Switch your intake and exhaust aroun d man you want exhaust at the top to get rid of all the hot and stale air and intake in the bottom to bring in the cold clean air. 2x2 foot space isnt very big but you should be able to fit one big ass female in there or maybe 2 if you trained them well. Anyways good luck with the grow and keep pushin on.

2. hey thanks for the reply, so im going to switch around the exhaust/intake but one more question. Would I be okay with 80 cfm for exhaust and intake or could I go cheaper like 40 cfm or would i need more air circulation. Im just looking for the most cost effective way to go about my grow. Thanks alot
    \t\t[​IMG] \t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t[​IMG]

3. it's a shame you can't vent into the air duct. one high volume fan above the lamp and passive intakes would be great.

4. can you run the exhaust thru the light? this would pull the hot air out also, I would loose the cardboard box, fire hazzard and they dont like water or high humidty much, may help grow mold. build one out of plywood and cover with mylar..
    gluck buddy

5. Do the math, grow rooms are measured in 3 dimentions LxWxH once you get that total multiply by 3-5 and you get the CFM you need.