appropriate growbox size?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by milkman407, Feb 26, 2009.

1. the growbox I want to use, is about 25" tall ( bottom to top ) 24" long ( from the left to the right ) 13" wide ( from the front to the back of the stand ).

Is this to small for a plant? if its not, how many do you think would fit in there?

thank you

~ Mm

2. if you LST and use a short plant like a lowryder you can make it work, but i wouldnt try more than 1 plant. by the time you add lights and pot/soil you dont have much room to work with. youll need to keep the plant as low as possible

3. #3 milkman407, Feb 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2009
    thanks for the help, I intend to only grow them in there for 3 weeks, then they will be moved to a new house where they will have more room to grow. but I was just thinking ahead if worse comes to worse.

I'm not exactly sure what strain my seed is, but i got 2 seeds from some no name dank bud i got out here in fl and decided to give it a shot, and they both sprouted. going on day 4 now for the biggest and day 2 for the smaller.