Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Approaching New Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scorpiana, Feb 16, 2009.

1. honestly, your a girl just aproach him and start talking tell him your his neighbor and ask if he smokes weed, and if he knows where to get some.

2. Ok, how exactly am I a whore? Because I slept with someone I actually got to know while me and my boyfriend were on a break? Because I'm woman enough to admit it was just a one time thing, instead of gettin played like guys usually expect? I didn't do anything wrong, I didn't use him for anything more than what he used me for (and we had a genuine connection)...so what's the problem? I know guys and girls who are way more promiscuous. You guys are way too judgemental for no reason and your girlfriends (if you have any) are probably out fucking around on you anyway because you can't tell a real whore when you see one.

And the two who said it, you're both dumbasses. It's not my fault you didn't realize the thread was started nearly a month ago and this was a UPDATE. And where did I ever say I did coke??? I've never even tried it. He's the coke dealer on probation in two different states with a kid on the way and getting kicked out of his place...but I get condemned?

3. you got it buddy!

4. "He's the coke dealer on probation in two different states with a kid on the way and getting kicked out of his place"

and you slept with him.

5. If you weren't there, stop with the vicious snide comments.

Jeez.

While it may or may not have been the best thing to do at the time, and it probably wasn't the best thing for Scorpiana to tell us such a thing, give her a break, and let this thread die.

Go on :)

6. You guys obviously haven't met real hoes. No, I don't think Scorpiana is a hoe.
    When a guy fucks a random girl he's a player, and when a girl fucks a random guy she's a ho?
    She wasn't doing it in exchange for anything, and it's not like she met him once in a club and fucked him.

7. No, she (?) is just a troll.

8. just ask him, be like yo you smoke man? got sum for me? :p

and btw love your sig! that song by nas is one of the best :D

good luck:wave:

9. Lol , u just want to increase ur postcount or u didnt read the thread

10. lol he probably wanted to increase his post count.