Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Approaching New Dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scorpiana, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Thanks...altho I think he was kidding lol.

2. Update: he got evicted...

3. ah wtf. rotten luck.
    what happened? :confused:

4. I'm not sure exactly. I've only been living back home for about a month so I didn't know him, but I saw an eviction notice on his door and I havn't seen him for days and his blinds have stayed closed, so I think he skipped out. Yes, I am very nosy and very bored here in the budless burbs lol.

5. OMFG funniest shit I have ever read in like the whole damn week!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahah

Plus rep that made my night.

6. thats just plain unfortunate right there. i'm real sorry to hear that. :(
    hope another dealer moves in soon! u never know ;)

7. #27 corey lahey, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    why not just be straight about it?
    if you heard him so what? he's hearable. you live in the same building
    if he's sensible, he'll see that you're giving him both info and business if you just say
    "yo i heard you say [...] and i really want some too"
    realness is better than weirdness

woops missed the new info
    anyway you can apply it to anyone else you run into with extra herbs

pace

8. I'm not even sweating it :). Being sober for a month straight after being high for months straight is a high all on it's own. I'd like to smoke regularly but I don't need it and I'm doing just fine without it, and that's pretty damn reassuring.

9. that might backfire. He may invite you to his pants party.

10. Update again: I thought he said "smoke" but he must have said "blow" cus he deals coke. And I fucked him.

11. You literally fucked him?

12. Literally. It was a good stress relief. I'm sure many people saw that one coming anyway.

13. Your signature fits perfectly after that post :D

14. LOLOLOL. I can't stop laughing.

15. Wow. Is it too intrusive to ask for the long story? ;)

16. lmfao. good story.

17. wtf , op is trolling or op is a girl who fucks random coke dealers (I had another word , but i will keep it to myself)

18. Yeah you do that.

Anyway, what happened is I ran into him one day and he's from NY too and since we are neighbours we just started chillin. So I would make the 3 step journey and just spend the whole day at his house watching tv and just talking. We got to know each other pretty well and bonded because we're both pretty much from the same place and got stuck im a place we don't want to be. Well one day I was over there and one thing led to another and it just happened. It was definitely a one time thing and I love my boyfriend. We're off and on but on now and no I don't go around fucking random people.

19. Lol. What a whore.

Fuck man, let me be a coke dealer.

Then again I would of been a whore too and fucked. espec on coke.

20. idk, this thread is a fail

i got to the end and regreted my 5 mins of life wasted

naa your a whore, no questions