Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apprentice's Comnlete Guide To Buying Bud

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluberryTXsmoke, May 24, 2010.

1. Good point man. Also, although it's good to have a scale on you for the buy... be aware that it could add on a distribution charge if you get caught. Try to bring one to your buys... just be careful and don't get pulled over.

2. I don't fuck with street names. I say I want either a gram an 8th or a q, etc,etc. It's just easier.
    Best advice I've seen in this thread.

Don't "weigh it out at home". Look at it first and see if it looks short. If it looks short tell the dude your going to weigh it out before you buy it. IF it's legit the dealer has nothing to worry about. If he gets all sketch on you tell him your not buying it because it's obviously short.

Me and my sister bought from this kid who said he had some GDP. We get there, he shows us the sack and it's literally a gram grinded up, with hints of purple in it. We're like "is this an 8th" he's like "yeah, we just grinded it up". We told him we were looking for buds, not some shake. Needless to say he got hellaaaa pissed, but I wasn't about to spend $60 to make him feel better.

3. Yeah man. I like to tell my dealer I'm bringing my scale, that way if he plans on ripping me off--he'll top off my bag before he leaves to come meet me. I don't worry about that anymore. I make enough money and trust me dealer enough that it isn't a worry anymore.

Back in the day though it mattered a lot. It still does but my current guy wouldn't do that to me. :)

4. :laughing: That's a good idea. Just let them know your bringing a scale, that way they won't rip you off. My dealer weighs it in front of me so I really have nothing to worry about. It just really erks me that people are still getting ripped off >_>