Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apprentice Tokers' Guide to Bud Quality, Quantity, and Pieces

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Phased, Aug 6, 2008.

1. definantely gonna pick some up lol

2. [quote name='"Joedahoe"']

definantely gonna pick some up lol[/quote]

It's great! Go about the same as if you were rolling a spliff. Maybe 30% Tea, and 70% Bud.

3. will do :smoke:

4. yup ohh and BTW you see my profile picture, thats a tea and bud joint.Tea 4 the flav and bud for the high.:smoke:

5. thank you phased. i have a couple questions. i thought beasters was that 50 shit that was is always around that was grown in canada. also i have some indica that has some hairs but the nugs are tiny and its alright, not as good as the homegrown. should i push for 30/40 on that?

6. duuuude awesome super nova we are thinking the same thing. smoking dry thats cool as hell that your gonna start smoking weed.

7. how long should an eighth of afghani black last if im smoking once a week?

8. [quote name='"SuperSul93"']how long should an eighth of afghani black last if im smoking once a week?[/quote]

10 weeks?

9. depends on a lot of factors.

how much will you be smoking at a time?

will you be smoking joints or bongs?

how high do you like to get?

10. Btw I based my assumption on: 8th~ 10 joints. But yea depends on ur tolerance level :)

11. damn bro they must be small joints. i thought by ten weeks you were referring to bongs only :bongin:

12. I also based my assumption on: it's his 2 post, and the type of the question just made me think that he is new to smoking, so that's why 0.35g in each joint :D

13. yeah good point, i probably only had that much in my joints when i started. oh the joys of no tolerance :cool:

14. Yeah man, tolerance is a bitch :D

15. btw i reckon this thread should be stickied. it helped me out so much when i first joined gc.

could prevent some of the dumb threads we get on here. although it seems no one reads the stickies anyway.. :rolleyes:

16. Hey there fellas..this'll prolly piss ya'll off..but this is a place for newbs no? so i bought from a friend who said this was mango kush...this is supoosed to be a 20sack...looks legit to you? :eek:

[​IMG]

17. I haven't been able to smoke in 4 months, everyone around that used to sell got busted. Strict cops : (. very nice bud though!

18. What a great thread. + Rep to OP. Good shit right here.

19. Good job man, +rep