Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apprentice Toker's Guide to Bongs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sparticus63, Feb 9, 2009.

1. wet steamroller? do you have a pic?

2. Hello.
    I was curious if you or anyone has any advice about "wasting" product when smoking. I am new to this and I got a bong and I'm enjoying it. The concern I have is that when I smoke like half the bowl is burned really bad and black and grey and the bottom part isn't exactly the same color as before I smoke but it's not black. Is that brown product that's left over under the black/grey burned product still good or should I just scrape it out and pack a new one? I feel like often times maybe I'm throwing away 1/3 to 1/2 of my bowl sometimes.

I'm not sure if the way I'm describing all this is clear or understandable, but if it is I would appreciate suggestions or guidance.

Thank you.

3. 1F8E8728-65A6-4372-A773-563F026D3DA9.jpeg
    this one is stemless never mind the tape for extra durability…

4. The answer is simple. Make smaller hits!
    You don't need to dump the bowl if it doesn't look like ash. Brown is still fine. It's not going to all stay green when you put a flame to it.

5. Sup mate, an answer from an experienced smoker.

If you want to make sure you're not wasting weed, pack "Snappers".
    This is an amount that will pop through the bowl hole in one hit. I got iron lungs so i can pack a whole bowl and pull it but if you're newer to smoking you may want to start with a 1/4 of a bowl.

6. Stir it up and hit it till all is grey ash. Seriously, stir, hit it, repeat till it's all grey ash.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alright bet... I'mma start doing that.
    Idk why I was worried about idk maybe "over smoking" it or something. idk lol
    I'm dumb.