Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Appreciation

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Jul 28, 2011.

1. I feel people don't appreciate things people do anymore. It's starting to fucking annoy me, some of my friends say "oohhh you never do this or that" Even though clearly in the past I have done so much of whatever they talk about. God... sometimes it makes me wonder why I even socialize because I can't seem to find anybody that understands certain things.

2. Cool story, bro.

Just keep your head up high, stoned of course, and keep doing your thing man.

3. I've learned to stop giving a fuck. Everyone i associated with started to annoy me, so i just did my own thing for a little while. Started interacting more with people from my past, like elementary school, middle school, some of highschool.

People get to comfortable with eachother and just start annoying eachother: Human Nature.

4. I hear ya man. It seems like everyone nowadays is so unappreciative and just take everything for granted. Some people never learn.