Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Appreciating Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazedog, May 26, 2010.

1. I appreciate all weed except for the pimped high quality shit. Home grown weed is free and usually better than any expensive shit you buy on the street. If your paying $300 for a ounce of weed your a dumbass, you can buy seeds and get an entire grow room growing for under $300 and get a few pounds easy.

If I'm buying mids are fine, perfectly balanced and mids around here are cheap($30 quarter)
    I've bought some highs(headies, whatever you kids call them) for $60, I bought a 8th of an headies for $60 and bought a quarter of mids for $30, half the price and 3x the amount...

Shwag is good for edibles or green dragon.
    Mids are good for everything but edibles.

2. I rarely can get dank right now. I haven't smoked that long and my tolerance isn't that high. I normally get mids and I would agree that when I do get the chance to get dank I appreciate it a lot because I don't have it a lot. But it depends the kind of person you are imo. If you take shit for granted normally it's gonna be the same for bud. If you have wide access to dank be thankful :smoking:

3. I don't know if I've ever played guitar after smoking dank. And I'm not cool enough to get dank. :eek:

4. i've been smoking piff exclusively for about 2 years. never do mids.

5. honestly no one fucks with reggies or mids except one dude i know but i'd much rather get really fucked up on good bud than less than bud

6. #46 Silus, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2010
    Mate you're a dumb ass why do some people think that if you smoke good shit that you are the shit and no other weed will do. Weed goes moldy if it hasn't been dried out for long enough. Sometimes the only thing separating as high mid from a potent bud is that the mid might have been grown from a seed and the dank was grown from a clone.

[Give your opinion without the name calling, please. -FW]

7. i cant always get dank so i smoke mids all the time. but when i do get dank i really do appreciate it alot more:smoking:

8. lol what..your not making any sense. You can't compare cigarette tobacco to mids, two different plants with so many different characteristics. Maybe you've had a bad experience with moldy buds that happened to be mids..from my experience I've never encountered moldy mids..at the most buds were stale but not moldy.

au contraire my friend, there is a such thing as high quality mids, mids that have red hairs and crystals and smell pungent but not dank. all depends on whos growing it.

good story.btw this thread is called Appreciating mids..Not Putting down mids.

i have a feeling you don't know that many people..

not trying to offend people here, just keeping facts straight.:)

9. as someone that did smoke mids alot it wasn't the best bud and best high. it served its purpose to get me high.

not all my friends toke. but of those that do and happen to distribute it's only dank bud. this one friend i guess you can call him that has reggies and mids and really good mids.

i'm disappointed in you blackbur. thought we was boys! lol

10. im sorry man..me and mids have a long standing relationship..same with dank.

dro before bros before hoes.:devious: lol.

11. #51 TwztedElegance, Aug 28, 2010
    if it gets you high just smoke it man. i've always considered mids kind of a stepping stone to dank, like the way schwag is. who hasn't at some point excitedly smoked a j of schwag and got blazed, later realizing how shitty that bud was when you discovered some dank haha

and clearly whoever said mids are useless has never tried making some qwiso hash using mids. even schwag hash got everyone i know stoned off their asses, so everything has its use

12. I am a everyday smoker, seriously mids don't even get me high anymore. I never thought I'd be to the point at where I'm at in my marijuana journey. I smoke only kush, or some real high grade medical shit. I smoked a blunt of White Widow last night, and shit I was the highest I'd been in about a year, my buddy said the same thing. So really unless you are broke as fuck or just like to smoke only blunts, mids is the way. If you are a daily smoker and smoke bowls danks better.

13. #53 TwztedElegance, Aug 28, 2010
    yea thats what i'm sayin, once your tolerance is up there you have to switch to dank but when you're a new smoker or you only smoke once in a while smoking mids is no big deal man i've had some of my best highs smoking schwag and mids back in the day. there's no need to judge mids as some nasty thing like a pot snob.

14. Always appreciate the tree man.

especially mids. someone else here said it ..you don't always have the chronic.

Be a true connoisseur, not a pot snob.

15. agreed.

like we got a slice of bud yesterday --> this morning = almost all gone. lol

16. mids r great if you've been dry for a while!

I mean, they r good otherwise too :hello:

Don't disrespec da mids cuz you never know when you will be crawling back to em lol :D :smoking:

17. i will never crawl back to mids, because i have a potent stock of white widow and blue cheese clones, and im smoking on a rather sweet grandaddy purp crop and some haze right now.

Having mids is dick because nobody wants to blaze and match with the mids kids when they have the good stuff.

In my personal opinion, a gram of some good shit will get me higher than a quarter of mids.

Also, i rather enjoy being labeled as a weed snob. nobody ever got nowhere in this industry smoking mersh.

18. why are you trying to smoke with kids..?

19. I think that smoking mids will allow you to enjoy the dank high better because it is very different. Mids highs are hazy and often put me to sleep after an hour or so. With dank, I can feel the ups and downs of the high, and it is easier to be active even if it is a dank indica. The hazy lazy feeling of mids just isn't there.

20. yea stick with mids for now.....its cheap and if you just started smoking, you will still get smacked.