Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Appreciating Dealers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Twistedd, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Since GC has had some "I hate my dealer" threads while I'm here, I can only imagine how many it's had before I came around.

So pretty much, I wanna know;

Why Do You Appreciate Your Dealer(s)

I started to appreciate my dealer ever since we burning together and this happened.

I was picking up a half one day and since I was picking up a big order, he usually burns one with me while we ride around town. So anyways, after we are burning, We stop at a gas station, I walk in and get a Black and Mild. I had a $20 bill in one and a $1 bill in the other. I had some change too, So I was just gonna pay the $1.75 for the Black and told him (cashier) to keep the change. so I get back in the truck, and he proceeds to drop me off back at my house. Before I walk in my house, I'm looking for my $20 and all I find is the $1 bill. So, I'm digging around for what seems a 10 minutes. I call my dude and I'm like, "Dude I fucked up. I gave the cashier at the gas station my 20 and told him to keep the change." So my dealer goes back out of his way to that gas station and some how got my $20 back. And since he did that, I just gave him the $20 and got a fat dime from him.

Since then, I told him, I'm keeping him at my dealer.

So why do you appreciate your dealer(s)?

2. I appreciate my dealer because he's also a good friend.
    I could come over with nothing to share and he will pack endless bowls of the tastiest nugs for me. Alot of people I know get really defensive about sharing weed if you don't have anything to share. This guy is almost too kind hah.

3. I appreciate my dealer because he is also my good friend. he also introduced me to it- and he's always around to buy from or to just chill with.

4. I appreciate my dealer because he's at least twice my size and he's a blood but he's still cool enough to match me.

5. I appreciate my dealer cos he gives without him i'm dry.....

6. I appreciate my suppliers because I was once in their position. I'm not one of those idiot noobs who think illegal street dealers should operate like their local 7/11. I've experienced what it's like when everybody else runs dry and you're the only guy for miles with any weed. I've experienced what it's like to be torn between a warm bed with a girl you've been eyeing for months and constant texts from buyers with money on the line. I've wanted to sleep in on a saturday when everyone else wants to wake and bake after picking up their new sack.

I've been on both sides of the fence and, for the most part, smokers are whiny crying bitches when they run out of weed... which wouldn't happen anyway if they would pick up in advance of running out. Lacking perspective they expect ridiculous response time from their dealers and expect them to go out of their way to provide a service they can't get a lot of other places.

Given the precarious position of being an illegal street dealer, you'd think all smokers would respect the work dealers do... but in the end people are only nice when they get what they want.

7. I appreciate my dealers cause its the only way I can get my bud :bongin: Well at least till my plants are done![​IMG]

8. I appreciate my dealer(s) cause they have my green, umm DUH. I have found a new one who delivers and he has all different types and kinds. If it isn't obvious yet I am a noob mostly in buying. My old guy only had mids (loved them) but with this guy I get to "sample" stuff, lol. Plus he is a hard worker and nice guy. I believe I respect his time cause I tell him that whenever he is free or around my location to swing by and I have some money for him. lol. :smoking:

9. I appreciate them for than they can ever imagine.

10. My dealer is one of my best friends and he's a funny ass dude. He's on the stingy side and I'm glad because I wouldn't throw free bud instead of selling it either.

11. cause he allways has some and will deliver to me no matter where i am and has fat sacks, but give me a few months for my girls to be done ill be appreciating myself lol

12. I appreciate myself!!!

13. #13 TheReckoningDay, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
    Damn man thats cool as hell. Too bad all my dealers are lazy bitches.
    Please dont even start with me

14. Some people do got shitty dealers though. It's not a bad thing to think that. But dealers in general should be appreciated in my opinion. Just because they don't necessarily grow the weed, they still put their ass on the line for your sack of buds.

15. I love ALL my dealers:

1: My boy G, has pretty good prices, always delivers to my location, weighs it out in front of me.

1g = $7 dollars

2: R, one of my bestest friends, always around me, usually has an O or so, and gives me AMAZING prices on some bomb ass beasters.

1/4 = $35

3: M, a good friend of mine. My exotic dealer, he ONLY buys, handles, and smokes headies, dank, and top quality bud [some of the best in the state I might add]. I also get discounts from him

1/8 $55-60

16. couldnt have said it any better. this guy speaks the truth.
    thats what im talkin about man:smoking:

17. Fuck, I'm so jealous of some of you on here. The 3 dealers that I have, always pinches the shit, and rarely answers their fucking phone. Don't ever move to Spanaway, Washington, all the dealers here are stingy, lazy, bitches.

18. It's a lot harder than anybody without experience could imagine. Risking a felony every time you leave your house can stress you out a bit.

19. My dealer is awsome, hes one of my best friends and hooks me up fat all the time, sometime when were chillin he will smoke me up too. When ever he comes over to sell me a sak i always let him just take a few rips out of my bong or bowl or whatever im hitting. He can get just about anything i want too so its cool.