Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Appointment Next Monday

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tha4js, Jan 15, 2010.

1. So I got an Appt on Monday to get my recommendation.. My appt is with GreenbridgeMed with Dr. Frankel in So Cal.

I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

My question is this, if I were to get my recommendation what are the statistics of patients getting in trouble by the feds?

I've had back/neck pain for about 4 years when I got in a car accident it's been on and off. Then recently I got in another accident and it triggered the pain again.

2. Obama recently said that as long as you are in compliance with your state MMJ laws then the feds will leave you and the dispensaries alone from now on. :)