application crashed

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by badboy287, Apr 10, 2012.

1. I'm not sure where else to post this but I constantly get application crashed when trying to upload photos from the mobile app,

Phone is:
    Samsung infuse, android os

2. sounds like a problem with ur phone app not the forums. Mite wanna try reinstalling the app

3. Its a known issue with the app. Nothing wrong with your phone.

Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't

4. [quote name='"mc9391"']sounds like a problem with ur phone app not the forums. Mite wanna try reinstalling the app[/quote]

Thanks man but I've reinstalled quite a few times, still shot, ill try it again though,

5. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Its a known issue with the app. Nothing wrong with your phone.

Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't[/quote]

I thought that also, because in the beginning It would crash but work again after restarting the app, but now it just doesn't work at all.

6. I've got the Samsung GSII and I was able to upload a pic last week from the app. Since then it has been down completely.

GC doesn't code the app. You'd have to find out who does and ask them for a fix I'd imagine.