Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

apples

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hchris420, Oct 12, 2011.

1. so today after a long dday i wanted to smoke i just smoked out of an apple i thought it was rather fun . cause once u smoke it u can eat it . if u end up with cotton mouth eating the defenetly cures cotton mouth fasho .anyone feel me or am i just high as fuck . :smoke:

2. Used to be my favourite way to toke before I got made my home-made bong. :bongin:

I got to where I was a pro at making them with those cheap bic pens. lol I really like the taste of MJ too, so I always really enjoyed eating them after. We had an apple corer, so I would just slice it and eat it while I enjoyed my high. I've spent some of my most pleasant of high just munching away on an apple and chatting on GC. lol

3. Eat the apple after you use it haha.

4. Apples are the best, nice taste of weed right through, nothing else like it :smoke:

5. #5 Deleted member 476945, Oct 13, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
    Does it improve the taste by a lot?

Btw, what does "cotton mouth" mean?

6. Dry mouth you get from smoking sometimes, and if by test you mean taste?

Apples are pretty good at filtering and allow for a better taste of your bud

7. That is straight up janky...
    WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE EAT THE APPLE?
    THATS FUCKING HAGRID

8. I like using apple pipes, but I never eat the apple after. I just go to the kitchen and munch, save the pipe for later.