Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apples

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by big77, Jan 30, 2010.

1. Is smoking from an apple an effective way to get high?

2. yes yes it is

3. Indeed it is. I still have never tried it though..

4. It is, have tryed and i ate the apple (does nothing)

5. No different than a pipe as far as getting high. It tastes different though, obviously.

6. #6 Nosphaer, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    I've done it before and I'll say it certainly is. I know of a couple ways of doing it which I always thought was cool. There's the apple pipe, apple bong, and a kinda weird looking way of sticking a joint in an apple but to me that's doing too much... sorta. All in all it works and is fairly discrete and I suppose it's edible as well, but the last thing eating someone's fruit pipe would do is get you high in my opinion. Which is also a good time to mention that you can do this with oranges, apples, etc. Gourds are a favorite of mine. And if the internet holds true you can even use a banana...

7. Tastes better imo. Weed + apple = apple weed taste! :hello:

8. it works, but im not the biggest fan

9. I love em. Their quick, easy, and they don't waste as much weed as joints.

10. they are the best.
    i smoked them a ton after my piece broke, and they definitely got the job done.

11. This is a regular occurence at school when noone brings a pipe. someone from the projects just goes and gets free lunch with an apple to spark up.

Its quick and easy, just make sure you blow the apple chunks out before you use it so you dont inhale them. The taste is cool as hell too

12. I mostly smoke out of apples, but that's just because I'm ill-equipped. I can get pretty high :)

13. Yea it works fine, after I lost all my glassware I had to come up with a quick backup method, after a quick search I made an apple pipe. I've used it as a last resort since then.

14. Potatoes too, but not as tasty.

15. Used to smoke out of them a lot when none of my friends had pipes. They worked fine, but I have to say, using a pipe or bong is SO much easier. Apples are easy to make, but can take some time if you're new to making them.

16. All you do is twist off the stem, poke a hole through the top, and poke a hole in the side :p

17. i've never done it, but i would like to try it.

18. literally, you can make one in under 30 seconds. plus you can eat it.

19. yeah, its just as efficient as a hand pipe. however i prefer an actual pipe because apples don't fare well over time...they rot. and also, i don't have time to make apple pipes often...although once in a while, getting a little creative is fun.