Applebees car side to go gunna let me hit that?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nukes1337, Jan 14, 2012.

1. So. Being the lazy piece of shit that I am, I ordered my food and then pulled up so they could hand deliver it to me in the freezing cold, while I'm in my nice warm car. Like a boss.

I was smoking a blunt a few minutes before she came out and my mouth pretty much dropped because she was the most gorgeous little thing I have ever seen.

I wanted to take her right there in the parking lot but I knew I couldn't. To make the story short, I worked my swag charm and actually got her in my car and we agree to go back to my place for some fun. Crazy I know but its all true.

This thing was omfg, just so hot. I could tell she was moist and I could tell she wanted me, and I wanted her. I wanted to do nothing more than eat her with her sauces dripping all over my face.

We get back to my place and I fling open the door like bat out of hell. I picked her up and threw her on the counter, and she didnt even manage to say a single word before I started to seal the deal.

I opened the styrofoam lid and there she was. Completely naked, dripping with wet bbq sauce, and she had the perkiest little pickles I had ever seen. She was the cowboy burger, only $9.99 at your local applebees.

2. Me and my boner are disappointed.

3. clever, sir . the whole time i was like "she did not just skip out on work to do that." hahahah

4. Haha that was great.

5. so fucking hungry so fucking high

6. I fucking love you.

Im gonna rep you big time

7. Go hit up applebees. Their food is the fucking bees knees.

8. Wordsmith of the day:D

9. LMFAO. Wassup with all these little threads with twist. First the guy who got caught right after smoking, now this haha. Classic

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cw990NCy7Q]adult swim "what a twist" - YouTube[/ame]

11. Haha that was great. I was fully expecting some random hookup debauchery.

12. Chili's to go > Applebee's

13. Damn, I envisioned some gorgeous hottie with fried food.. good one.

14. Well played, sir.

15. touche friend...+ rep

16. lmfao fuckin good one

rep when i can

17. I. love. you.

18. [​IMG]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TKK6d3-h2U]You love me, you really love me! The Mask - YouTube[/ame]

19. I owe you a rep, been going a little too rep crazy last 24 hours :(