Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apple

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Down2Toke, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Hey guys i just picked up some dank and i really want to try a hit of it would using an apple be okay? I recently sold my bowl and my bong is at my buddies house for the weekend. Is it worth it

2. what do you mean is it worth it, if you can make it usable to smoke and its not harmful, its worth it.

3. roll a joint? to my mind a lot more efficient than smoking with fruit.

4. #4 Smittyben12, Nov 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2010
    Don't be a fruit roll a joint or make something
    Oh just throw that dank in a fire in breath in the smoke gets you super high (not really) but for real do it

5. do it man, put it in the fridge to cool your hits though

6. i fully agree with him, whatever gets the job done, as long as its not foil

7. haha i remember back in high school i would make a pipe out of an apple every day and smoke a bowl then eat it to hide the evidence:devious:

8. That is a great idea!! Ima gonna try that

9. apples are great in a pinch. And you can eat it too. I have made a pipe out of a apple, watermelon, pineapple, orange, pear, and I think i made one out of a grapefruit too.

10. hey guys i successfully made one and it sure did do the job!!:smoke: