Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

apple vs soda can

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by overdosee, Jan 26, 2013.

1. so i only have these 2 options because i let my friends borrow my bong :(

but which one should i use and why ?

also i heard you lose THC with an apple?

2. Apple cause smoking out of aluminum is nasty.

3. The loss is so minimal with an apple that it's negligible. Edit: You lose THC through anything. Bong, vape, apple, it doesn't matter what you're hitting.

Go with the apple. When I think of smoking with a soda can, I think of the nasty taste of aluminum and the possibility of Alzheimer's later in life. Go with an apple, it'll taste better :D

4. blunt? Rolling paper? Back up plan B bowl? Gravity bong? Tin Foil pipe?

5. I disapprove of a tin foil pipe or gravity bong because (not so much with the GB, you can use a nut) of aluminum. :p

6. Use the blank pages from a Bible..and then burn the rest of the fairy tale book.

7. i dont recall asking for any other options . . .

8. Why not both? :smoking:
    [​IMG]

9. Don't forget, a potato can get you pretty "baked". ;)

...But if it's between a tin can and apple, Apple wins hands down. Don't worry about the thc loss, it's not noticeable.

[​IMG]

10. No, but you didn't mention you were a dick either...

11. I'd use a can OP, they are relatively easy to make, and hit like a champ. Apples would work but are a little more trickier to mold. Or if you have a socket, you can make a water bottle pipe or even a gravity bong.

Decisions, Decisions.

12. freebase that shit

13. bro just go with the apple do you wana smoke paint?

14. Too bad, guy.

I say use the apple. Using a can sounds disgusting.

15. lol. What a dick. :rolleyes: You can't possibly be a true stoner. 1. for asking this, and 2. true stoners are too high to be complete dicks like that. :smoking:

16. apple would be a lot tastier and healthier. Any thc loss is negligible.

17. Well you, like most others are wrong about the aluminum foil, it doesn't get hot enough to release anything harmful so it's perfectly fine although you shouldn't smoke out of it all the time.

18. Why are people shitting on OP for his "I don't recall asking for any other options"?
    He's not being a dick in any way. Fuck, GC has a bunch of kids with some fucking issues to put up offense so damn quickly.
    Apple OP. The only way to go, natural.

19. Buy a cheap glass spoon from your headshop for $20.

20. If those are your only two choices,go with the apple.