Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apple pipe.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iKush, Oct 7, 2010.

1. Unfortunately my bong broke, And i have no other peice, no money, a dub or papers.
    I made an apple pipe.
    Its hitting okay i guess, i just miss my 250$ two perc bong]:
    Care to share about your broken pipe/bong stories?

2. I smoked out of an apple today. I dont mind when ever theres no pipe or papers around its not too bad. Oh and one time i was hammered and I dropped my pipe. It cracked and I got fucking mad and smashed it on the ground.

3. It's really hard to get suuuuuuper baked when you use an apple but it gets ya high so whatever.

4. Well thats just depends on your weed and how much you smoke. Smoke is smoke.

5. Not entirely true. THC clings to the apple core making it kinda inefficient.

6. Fell in love with a pipe once. Only owned it for 2 months. Wasn't fancy or anything, just a straight black ceramic one. But it made 2 months go buy so much better.

7. I use apple pipes all the time. With a little tin foil, a pin and a small knife you're golden. :D

8. just smoked out of an apple a minute ago :D. always works perfect for me. I don't know if I'd believe the THc getting stuck to the apple core, I can still smoke a few bowls decently with one. Personally I think apples hit better than a onie does, idk just roll a J man :smoke:

9. Tinfoil? Comon man. :(