Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

appetite

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by wakenbake88, Dec 17, 2008.

1. ive been smoking everyday four about 6 months and ive noticed my appetite has gone to shit. all day, from 6 am to 5 pm i have no appetite whatsoever, and i only get it back in the time when i am about to smoke. i try to forced food down but i only feel sick. its weird though because i feel fine all day, with just no urge to eat. i have started to lose weight, and i really need to get my appetite back. do you all have any suggestions?

2. Stop smoking for a week. If your appetite returns to normal then you will need to adjust how much/how often/when you smoke.

Cannabis isn't for everyone, contrary to what some fanatics say. If it turns out to be the cause and it's making you lose weight then you need to address it by either quitting or modifying your smoking habits.

3. damn i hope thats not the case...i love this plant lol in the past 6 months thats been the only negative, somehow, i get more done and it takes the edge off everything

4. Too much of anything can be bad. You may just need to cut back.

5. I agree with oldschoolgrower's advice. You have to find out the reason Why by eliminating certain aspects of your life.

6. yeah, your probably right. i didnt think once a day was that bad; i only hit a few bowls or a couple gb hits when i get home.

7. You don't even know if that's the problem yet. You need to find out though. If it's not the problem you could have something else unrelated wrong and will want to see a doctor about that.