Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Appetite and weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NewSmokr, Aug 24, 2012.

1. I'm quite a big guy, 5'8 200 pounds, so eating just isn't a problem for me, I could eat a fucking cow, but this past week, I cant eat unless I'm high, I've gone 10+ hours without eating for many days, usually I only eat breakfast because I wake and bake, and then that's it, unless I chill with my friends and burn. Has this ever happened to you guys? I guess it could be good for me! So I could lose some weight :)

2. Yeah man same thing here.

3. [quote name='"Stride420"']Yeah man same thing here.[/quote]

Is it normal? Should I stop smoking for a bit and get back on my eatting track? :p

4. Nah man it only takes a few days for your appetite to come back once you stop smoking, i know exactly what you mean though, when i'm not baked it's really hard for me to eat unless it's pussy or really, really good food.

5. Just smoked down an 8th with two buds. So high, so little food. Such a problem.

6. EXACTLY the same after smoking for a couple of days straight then going a day without smoking I can go a while without eating
    Then when I smoke I turn into a MONSTER

You're good homie !

7. #7 Stride420, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012
    [quote name='"NewSmokr"']

Is it normal? Should I stop smoking for a bit and get back on my eatting track? :p[/quote]

Honestly I don't think it's too healthy unless you can keep smoking throughout the day to eat. If you only smoke like once and eat one big meal and nothing else for the rest of the day.. Well that's pretty bad.

But I notice I get like this if I smoke daily for a while. But like someone else said it shouldn't take for than say 4-5 days to get your appetite back.

8. When I was depressed and had no appetite, I'd always seat myself at the table when lunch or dinner time came around and I'd eat at least a little bit, even if I didn't feel hungry. That kept me in good health, I never skipped a meal. You could try doing the same thing. Schedule your breakfast, lunch and dinner and keep your schedule, even if it means having just a little snack in case you're not hungry. Eating once a day is not healthy, you risk gastritis in the long term...

9. Same thing happens to me, but when I go too long without eating or eating properly I start to get depressed so just try and eat some, I lost a ton of weight like this over the summer I only ate 1 meal a day and I wouldnt recomend it