Appeals court rules Trump violated First Amendment by blocking Twitter users

Discussion in 'Politics' started by well highdrated, Jul 9, 2019.

1. *Your reading comprehension, not "you're" (you are).

Anyways, you should understand that I am often joking around, but I guess it doesn't translate well online. Don't take internet forums so seriously, because most people here are just talking shit and not actually solving world's problems.

I'm just saying that "they started it" is the same thing as "they continued it". Did Trump have to appeal and waste more resources over Twitter? You are contradicting what you complained about.

Are you upset about AOC getting sued over the same thing and the "waste of resources" on that?
    What about Trump's waste on his incessant golf trips? Already costing over 100 mil.
    Wasteful is in understatement in this case.

2. No, he didn't, and no, he can't.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Can we now sue AOC if we’ve been blocked from the various social media platforms that she uses?

4. She's already been sued.

5. So that’s a yes
    They beat me to it

• Like Like x 1
  6. #46 killset, Jul 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    Lol oh no spell check got me...I feel so bad....ok not really. I can point out plenty of grammar mistakes you've made but I'm not that petty. Nobody is perfect bud. You have to be serious about the internet to spell check it. I'm not that serious or concerned.

Of course trump had to appeal. Hes a free man and can do what he wants on his own Twitter page but his rights are being trampled on solely because hes the president. That's the opposite of what this country should stand for. All men are created equal, that includes the president. If any person can block someone on Twitter, all user should be able to. That's what equality is. Its discrimination when the rules are changed for certain people simply because of their job

As far as aoc goes. I'm not upset over that or trump. I just think it's stupid people make a big deal over nothing.

Hes one of the richest most powerful men in the world. I'm good with him golfing. Everyone needs to have fun. That's what he likes to do and I'm good with that.

Im the last person on earth that takes online seriously. You translate just fine over the internet. I can visually imagine the box of tissues sitting next to you as you're curled up in your safe place

• Like Like x 1
  7. You're so funny. Except that he's not the richest, not even close, and probably has more debt than income... But sure you are concerned with wastefulness, while paying for his trips. The money is not coming out of his pocket. So in the end people who still have very little income, you know factory workers and the "forgotten men and women" whom Trump promised to take care of, are forced to also pay for his golf. Definition of conservative ignorance.

8. I didnt say he was the richest. I said one of the richest and he's up there bud. . Once again your reading comprehension has failed you.

Hes the president of course we Americans pay for some of the things he does. That's one of the perks of being the leader of the country. Every president has done it. Lots of them played golf too. If I was the president you would really be crying.

9. Just goes to show that you have no idea how things really work, but yeah... Considering the moron we have in charge who's pretty much clueless about everything, I guess you're qualified too. At least you can put a few coherent sentences together. You should definitely run. Why not?

10. Too much responsibility but I would get a kick out of people like you getting all teary eyed. Just so you know trump rates #259 out of over 7.5 billion humans. He might not be the richest but he sure as fk isn't broke.

Haters like you make me like trump even more. Don't worry bud, 1 more term and it will be on to the next prez to upset you.[/QUOTE]

11. He lied to get on the Forbes list. Pretty much like everything else he's ever said.
    Based on his tax records, and not fake news, he's lost more money in ten years than pretty much every tax paying American. Yep, even those who work for minimum wage. No wonder he doesn't want anyone to see the truth about his brilliant business strategies.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

I'm crying, you are right. Tears of joy. Keep them coming. I'll take another term of this clown with pleasure. Politics have never been so entertaining.

12. #52 killset, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Blah blah blah. He's still on that list. So why is that if he lied? People like you are never happy. Upset over a Twitter account....lol

Hey atleast the president brings you joy

13. And now all public officials with a social media page will be subject to this ruling - AOC already has a case against her for this

14. Yep. That's how it works.

15. So am I never happy or does the president bring me joy? It's one or the other.

And what Twitter account am I upset about? You are hilarious dude. Keep it going.

16. You're hard to figure out. Most women are very emotional and go up and down pretty fast so I dont hope that against you. It's in your gender, not your fault

• Like Like x 2
  17. Lololol, bullseye!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. #58 jas43, Jul 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2019

19. You can't even figure out my gender. LOL.
    thanks for all the comedy today... But I'm a little concerned, you are so preoccupied with other's people feelings, emotions and crying I hope everything is alright with you.
    Good night.

20. I'm fine. Thanks for the concern. Thank you for proving my point to a T