Apparently Osama bin Laden was growing some Afgan Kush at his compound..

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by notime4schwag, May 3, 2011.

1. I'm chill, I just didn't see the need for the condescending attitude. . Deserted lots means they weren't looked after by their owners so growers were taking advantage of it.

2. Does this mean 3 6's friend that said smoke this shit is facing treason charges?

3. i am afghan and i can tell you half of afghanistan doesnt even know who he is lol

4. He's like Man, that's some Dank Shit:smoke:

5. I swear to god if the DEA uses this as anti-weed propaganda...:mad:

6. For real? So why do they think the American military is in their country?

7. #47 MistaBrosky420, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Could someone PM me on what it means for Osama needing dialysis? I've heard this like four times now so ya...

The Brosky:smoke:

8. #48 LokieMcSmokie, May 6, 2011
    Sent ya a pm buddy hope it helps

9. because i was serious.... :rolleyes:

10. #50 MistaBrosky420, May 6, 2011
    Yuppers thank you everyone who PM'd me.

11. /interested

12. first comment on the page: "The ganja brought out the worst in him. Now the government got another reason to band marijuana. It can turn someone into a terrorist."

smh

13. k.. i thought i knew a lot of internet lingo.. but what the fuck does smh mean? hahah i see it everywhere. :rolleyes:

14. That part of the world marijuana is grown everywhere, in fact in most arab countries hash has been smoked on consumed for thousands of years, as has opium, it is part of the lifestyle their ,having nothing to do with religion and so on. Look at the Somalia crazies that chew Khat all the time to get wired up to fight and be pirates.

15. Shaking My Head.

smh.

16. Educate us! I'd love to hear the other side of the story

17. lmfaoooo

18. WEE GOTT SAMSON! HAH!

..Wait. OH Shi! Wrong gu, AH Fuck it we Win.

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M]YouTube - America fuck yeah-team america[/ame]