apparently im selfish now

Discussion in 'General' started by grizdog, Dec 11, 2013.

1. so, i live in a small town with about 7 or 8 people who are in the 18 to 20 age grope that i call my peers... anyway... the only person i will smoke up is my cuz....and its not thats we are cusions, its that ive smoked a lot of her weed when i was dry, and shes never bitched, and same here. 

but, if someone you know asks for a bowl and they know your holding 2 grams that you need to make last 4 days... suddenly im selfish. 

better check your self, dude.... am i right?

2. nah dude unless they're givin you money you're straight.. its your bud you do what you want with it

3. tell them to smoke on this diiiiick 

4. yea man you do whatever you want with your herbs, theyre just fiendin jonesin for a hit. you bought it, you decide what to do with it.

5. Whenever someone is fiending for some of my weed i tell them by me munchies and ill load you a bowl or share a joint. Unless its someone who has smoked me out then i will happily share with them

6. You had 2 grams and you couldn't pack someone a tiny personal bowl? That's pretty hurt. I don't know about selfish but it's certainly being cheap.

7. Just keep in mind what it's like when the shoe is on the other foot. Besides your cousin, do these people smoke you up when YOU are out? If they do, and they do a lot, it is slightly selfish. Even so, it is your weed, and will they be around on day 3 to get you back since you smoked all your weed with them? Doubtful. I find it kind of selfish that they want you to pack bowls. I'd pack them each 1 hitter, and they'd best be grateful for it.

8. they can survive, enjoy your herb

9. Yeah just think about if you were in there situation. I know it's not a huge deal or anything. It's just bud..Be a bud, share a bud.Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. If you don't want to share it that's enough of an excuse. I hate people who just expect to be smoked up cos they're dry.

11. It's just a different mentality. Me and my buddies smoke each other up all the time knowing that eventually it'll come back to us cause they'll smoke me up when I'm out. It's a cycle of giving. Now if its over and over again and you're smoking them up and they never get you back then there's a problem. But otherwise totally smoke them up expecting them to eventually return the favor.

Op I would have packed them a small bowl. Is weed reeeeally that important to you? And if they're a good friend that weed will eventually come right back to you.

12. I would smoke someone up who I know would do it in return, but he said in his original post he smokes his cousin out BECAUSE she smokes him out, suggesting to me no one else does. If someone never did it in return then fuck them, they ain't touching my weed that I payed for for free.

13. Ya I get that then. I thought it was just one of his homies

14. are you joking dude? like maybe smoke a bowl with them but it's only two grams. it's hard to make 2 grams last a week or until the next paycheck or whatever if you really like smoking.