Apparently I'm loaded?

Discussion in 'General' started by Yosh139, Mar 23, 2012.

1. #1 Yosh139, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    What's good blades? :smoke:

So recently I found out that all of these coins that my grandma keeps sending me are worth thousands of dollars, I think a couple of the pennies touched by Lincoln himself. Thoughts? Opinions? :D

Edit: I need to find all of the coins, they are scattered throughout my house -__________- FML.

2. I wont be able to tell you over the internet, and a picture wouldn't do because these kind of things can be easily replicated.

I'll need to examine them in person, I'll message you my address.

3. Cool story....

You should work on selling them because until then your not loaded :)

4. [quote name='"Yosh139"']What's good blades? :smoke:

So recently I found out that all of these coins that my grandma keeps sending me are worth thousands of dollars, I think a couple of the pennies touched by Lincoln himself. Thoughts? Opinions? :D[/quote]

Where's the proof that honest Abe touched them

5. Save em until you really need something. Could help you out of a tight spot.

Or just cash em in now and make some bank... Just don't expect it to last :laughing:

6. take the DNA and clone Lincoln this way he can lead the revolution.

7. Haha I think not, nice try though ;)

I actually am thinking of selling a few to get some pocket money, even the two silver bars I have.
    They look like this:
    [​IMG]

It's a coin collection thing, it has a story on the back :confused_2:

Haha it would be worth around 100 bucks if I banked them. I would have to find hardcore coin collectors if I really want to get the money's worth out of them. :D

8. This would take lots of hard labor time, TONS of money (more than the net worth of the collectors coins ;)), and basically a reenactment of Lincoln's old life which would be hard to mimic.

9. Damn I thought you were gonna get a few g's at least.. anticlimactic!

10. you can tell if they are real or not apparently by being magnetic/not magnetic apparently. Should take them to an appraiser, unless u already did...

11. Ide find those bitches i got stamps given to me when i was like 9 or 10 and i found out about a couple weeks ago actually cause i got a fuck ton probably like a couple thousand it was from my great granpdas friend or something like that well he didnt have any grandchildren or children so he gave them to me before he passed. Anyways i went and got them appraised and found out they are worth apparently to this guy around $2100 now i just gotta find some random collector to sell them to...

12. [quote name='"CKTony"']

Damn I thought you were gonna get a few g's at least.. anticlimactic![/quote]

The collector value is well over 100 bucks, but the coins are pennies, quarters, nickels, dimes, etc. I'm saying the cash in value is nothing compared to the value. I think my mom said the most valued coin is over 1000?

13. [quote name='"PunchingZebra"']Ide find those bitches i got stamps given to me when i was like 9 or 10 and i found out about a couple weeks ago actually cause i got a fuck ton probably like a couple thousand it was from my great granpdas friend or something like that well he didnt have any grandchildren or children so he gave them to me before he passed. Anyways i went and got them appraised and found out they are worth apparently to this guy around $2100 now i just gotta find some random collector to sell them to...[/quote]

Stamps? I would never get into those :smoke:

14. iLL BUY THEM OFF OF YOU FOR SOME GANJA OME ON MAN YOU NOW ITS A GOOD TRADE. I wouldnt rip you off were gc friends

15. they were given to me.

16. I think its gay that it makes something worth money because a famous person touched it. Big deal that doesnt change it or you when you posses it.

17. Idk man, if thoughts can change water, maybe we can do it to pennies, too... And Lincoln was a pretty strong thinker :smoke:

18. Damn man I got super excited when I saw this, I love collecting old coins, I used to have Quite a few old double eagle gold 20's some old carson city 10's and 5's, and silver dollars galore. I quit collecting cos a "friend" stole my most expensive and valuable piece.:(:cry:

Keep em a few more years, they will only go up in value. Especially gold and silver, and historical shit too.:smoke:

19. sounds gay tho bro. How does it benefit anyone or anything that lincolin touched it? He prolly doesnt remember touching it.

20. Hate to break it to you but a couple thousand is not 'loaded'. Once you have actual expenses, that probably won't even get you by for 2 months.