Apparently I'm disgusting, haha

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Buddy Dink, Jul 31, 2008.

1. So last night I was at this "party" which was really just about 6 of my pretty close guy friends and about 6 chicks I have never met before. I drank my ass off and smoked a joint with a couple of my buddies. We get back and play all sorts of games. Ruit, flip-cup, never have I ever, etc. After that is all done we move and sit down and never have I ever starts up again. I am pretty much falling asleep in my friends driveway at this point. I wake up at random points throughout the conversation because I hear my nickname being called out (my nickname happens to be Big Rhonda, I was hoping it would die out at the end of HS but obviously that did not happen). Anyways, I forget how we got to this conversation but I ended saying I just wanted to cuddle with someone, and one of the chicks were like, "THAT'S DISGUSTING! WE WANT TO FUCK, NOT CUDDLE!". I'm drunk and high off my ass and I'm just laughing because a bunch of girls just told me that they fuck and don't cuddle. Reminded me of the scene from The Boondock Saints.

So, I learned a couple things last night. Chicks apparently hate cuddling, beer before liquor never been sicker, and I like joints.

I just wanted to cuddle.
    Cuddle? What a fag.

2. Did you just call yourself a fag.

:confused:

3. Ever see Boondock Saints? It is a quote from the movie.

4. some girls like to cuddle.
    not me though. it's weird and i wasn't raised with much physical affection.

but just to distance myself from those girls, i don't think i ever sound like that... it kind of sounds skanky, obnoxious and attention seeking. (i'm sry if they're you're friends, i don't mean to be mean but it's what i think.)

5. Bah, no, I haven't. I have been told I need to though. I actually have it downloading right now.

I feel left out.

6. No you're fine, they aren't really my friends, but I wouldn't mind if they turned into my friends. I don't think she was serious, and they definitely are the type that need to be at the center of attention. A couple of them were skanky but a couple of them weren't. I was playing ruit with some chick named B, not sure what her full name is, but she wasn't that bad. She gave me a hug after I said I wanted to cuddle, haha. Unfortunately I was too drunk to even hit on the chick, or perhaps the couchlock had sunken in at that point, I couldn't honestly tell you, haha. I need to call up my buddies and get the scoop on everything that I don't remember.

7. It is definitely a good movie. Vigilante justice and the like, I'm sure you will enjoy it. You'll enjoy it even more if you're Irish.

8. I am Irish. Now I really want to watch it. Hopefully it will finish soon.

By the way, Doug FTW.

9. Big Rhonda, eh?
    I bet there is one hell of a story behind that nickname!

10. Strangely enough, there isn't. Just some kid trying to figure out my middle name, I wouldn't tell him. He knew my initials from my backpack, which happen to be BRS. Out of nowhere the kid just screamed, "BIG RHONDA SOMETHING!". Everyone laughed, everyone kept saying, and it stuck. Has been with me for 3 or 4 years now.

Great story, huh? Haha, I told you it was lame.

11. Dude, doug used to be one of my favorite shows...... I'm irish too!!!!

12. great call on that def were wanting attention, thats exactly what i was thinking too

13. Same for me and for the same reasons. I need my space.

14. of course, it was FROM a fag, but i guess that's a mute point

15. You were drunk... your not supposed to want to cuddle with someone at that point...

16. Well thats no fun.....

Lol you musta been slammed to just randomly blurt out "I want to cuddle"
    But yeah sounds like she was kidding....

17. Boondock Saint's is one of my favorite movies.

Right up there with The Departed :).

18. cuddlin is like dry humpin

aint nobody want to do it

sometimes you just have to buck up
    and take it

19. Haha +rep

Awesome

20. Drunken orgy?