Apology to Granny and GC

Discussion in 'General' started by Capnfalconpunch, Jan 31, 2014.

:hide:

2. Totes ;)

3. [quote name="mr_makavelii" post="19438333" timestamp="1391131050"]Is it really all that important that I use proper English? Is this better, will you now sleep better at night because I,a complete stranger, am grammatically correct? pffff Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]ohhhhh it's English!Who Dat!

4. [quote name="ketchum idaho" post="19438423" timestamp="1391131990"]Totes ;)[/quote]Ma'goatsSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Jesus Christ. Ok OP has been sufficiently flamed!You are now allowed to continue on with your lives. You sound like a bunch of nancy boys Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I didn't see what you posted about Granny, but It's weird that anyone do anything to the coolest GC member.

7. [quote name="MRCRONIK" post="19438433" timestamp="1391132067"]ohhhhh it's English!Who Dat![/quote]Hahhahha I don't know why but every time I read your posts, I bust up laughing from your "who dat" signature Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum