Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apocalyptic kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rastafari, Sep 29, 2010.

1. Gave me a vision that there will be riots and burning/looting going on in the streets right before 2012...

I saw the everything cloudy and foggy as fuck... But what was the smoke from????!
    I was sitting on a chair with my head laid back and I felt like i was doing a back flip out of a plane and I fell into this other dimension that words can't possibly elucidate...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZqWcMJgNn8]YouTube - Bob Marley Midnight Ravers Dub[/ame]

But anyways, that vision didn't make sense until I ate some Solenostemon scutellarioides right before bed, and had the most vivid, LUCID dreams, MORE REAL THAN THE DREAM I'M IN TYPING THIS!!!
    It's like MDMA flashbacks when you're dreaming!!!

2. someones stoned

3. I wish I could get this high still.

4. You sound high as fuck. But solenostemon is like saliva without the comparable psychoactivity so not sure what effects u are getting from that

5. Well, sometimes you've just gotta backflip into other dimensions. Nothin' wrong with that.

But when you see the everything cloudy as fuck, that's when you know you're in trouble.

6. Try PsyTrance while your high man. Thats really freakin scary I gotta tell you. Taking a shower in the dark with music playing wasn't my smartest idea..
    I'll try listening to this song and leaning back, when I get more bud.

7. This.

8. Did you smoke a pound of this kush or something all in one sitting? sounds like your hallacunating, :D

9. I notice after r0lling & burning, the herb induces MDMA flashbacks - if you can get in the right state of mind... and X definitely UNLOCKS sativa's hallucinogenic qualities. The properties in pure sativa that make your mind swirl are intensified by 420 googlplex's...
    and yesssss psyTrance can be AMAZINGGG with the right music man... with what i posted above will take you in, if you know what i mean ;)