Apocalypse is coming

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Srf396, Sep 14, 2017.

1. So one of the high ideas I had lately is what if all the natural disasters and things that have been happening lately is earths natural defense mechanism against us because we are killing and destroying the planet
    (We gotta remember Earth is a living thing)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not to mention the large asteroid approaching Earth as we speak.
    The Government did not tell you yet, there is nothing they can do to help
    upload_2017-9-13_18-16-39.png
    Or about the 2 Solar Flares due to hit us soon

3. Put the bong down son, your to high.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Slightly more believable...

• Like Like x 2
  5. Natural disaster have been happening forever. A race war is more likely to happen rather than Mother Nature.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  6. If not, a financial crash...

• Like Like x 2
  7. All it is is rapid climate change it will be reset 5 years after we stop ravaging the Earth for all it's resources and come up with our own non pollutive way to live here

8. Race war is definitely coming things have slightly declined since the mass shooting of police in Texas but very soon something will ignite the big bomb my question is what side will the multi racial people be on?

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. The Apocalypse is a slow moving and ongoing event that started years ago when humans developed a honking brain and an unsolvable emotional life.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. upload_2017-9-13_18-37-1.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. a race war sounds like the stupidist thing ever
    i hope who ever is in power at
    the time throws whoever instigates it in jail
    it is wrong and irresposible

i would not participate in it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. double post

• Like Like x 1
  13. I remember that LOL

14. HA.. I thought you might know it. :)
    BNW

15. Definitely agree but the reality of our current age is ignorance seems to play a major factor in matters such as this and to say it's not going to happen is just denying the obvious. At the moment race is a very Shakey subject and small fights already happen over it, now with our new racist president it's not if it's gonna happen just when. But just personal thoughts sorry for the rant!

16. Wow never thought this would turn into a race thread but whatever my way of thinking is every living thing has instincts like fight or flight which gives them a fighting chance to survive if faced with the possibility of death some animals change color, others have retractable claws and others have poison, all needed to survive. I don't think it is impossible or even completely crazy to believe that our planet would have some natural defense mechanism. Is it safe to say our planet is trying to exterminate us... probably not but I wouldn't say that it's impossible

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. A "race war"? And between what races exactly? I can't think of any reason why a race war would be likely to begin..

18. the way its looking a party war is more likely(D vs R) but i cant picture the gun hating democrats surviving long...

• Like Like x 1