Apix vs Mobius

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Widers not Wiz, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Hello I'm in the market for a new piece and have narrowed it down to a Möbius 60t Stereo matrix or an Apix King Stem to King Gridded Disk. I've read reviews and seen videos on both but the only discernible difference I've been able to tell is the bubbles stack slightly higher on the matrix.

As both companies are less well known than the big guns like Toro and Sov finding a comparison thread between the 2 has been rather difficult, I have had the pleasure of hitting a stereo matrix a couple times and absolutely LOVED IT. As you can never have too much money (285 vs 400) and smiley is an old favorite around here, I thought I'd give apix a shot and have heard nothing but good things thus far.

My question is to those that have hit preferably both but any input is valuable, which tube they personally believe is better and if the stereo matrix is a clear favorite, if its to such a degree that its worth shelling out the extra 125ish bucks. I prefer more chug to my hit instead of an airy one so if that makes a difference please factor that in. Looking to buy it tonight so I hope to hear from you guys soon!

2. Mobius, because, mobius.

3. I'm reading this as I finalize the transaction for the apix XD if I made a poor choice let the hindsight police antagonize me

4. Apix is the right choice. The stereo matrix was a disappointment for me.

5. Really? What disappointed you after a day with the thing I was in love too bad it wasn't mine

6. Well i cant speak for mobius but i can sure as hell give you the thumbs up for apix :p lovin my king stemline

7. I've got both an Apix king stemline and a Mobius 65t. I prefer my Apix whereas most of my friends would rather hit the Mobius. The mobius is smoother but I'm not a fan of the initial chug.

8. Great choice, although each product is different in its own way the apix kingstem to disc are the bomb and you'll be satisfied with your decision.

9. Im getting an apix next, i love my stereo matrix, but i got the ion bubbler, not the full sized tube

love the ion

10. Someone on nuggetry offered his 65t matrix for my apix tube and I declined quickly.

11. I would assume he was a scammer

12. You would, but I'm not afraid of every single offer on Nuggetry being a scam. He offered it for my custom puckline, and never would I trade for a piece of shit, over diffused, too much volume stereo matrix. It was a lowball if anything.

13. Did I just see the term "over diffused"? :confused:

14. Yes you did, in case you're confused it means there's too much diffusion. I say this because its preference related and opinion based. I prefer not to own an unworked, tall and high volume production tube as opposed to the custom I bought.

Judge me for my opinions...can't wait to hear about how there's no such thing as too much diffusion.

15. Lol mobius is a piece of shit. Riggghhhttt

16. #16 MrTea, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2013
    right? Last I heard, Mobius was a better brand than Apix and Kush Scientific......and I would love to see where Kush Scientific got their perc ideas....HMMMMMMMMMM

17. Möbius isn't a piece if shit, but the stereo matrix 65t is a piece of shit in my opinion, compared to the puckline custom. Btw I'm loving your one liner, really insightful post.

Also I don't remember even mention kush scientific..hmmm...nor about the origin of the puckline...hmmm if you want to start a nice discussion I'm really not doing shit right now.

18. With oils I definitely see your point as with diffusion comes loss of flavor but when you're smoking flowers the stereo matrix is definitely not "over diffused"

19. Puckline custom? Kush Scientific? Kush Scientific Puckline? Kush Scientific dubbed the matrix perch their own as the "puck line". Just put the stem into the side of the perc instead of the bottom. There's the end of my "discussion".

20. If it kills flavor for oil...it's killing flavor for flower and we all know that's a result of over diffusion. It's over diffused in my opinion, and now that you've voiced yours, we can just agree to disagree. I just feel it's too large for me to enjoy thoroughly. Now y'all's can get off my back for my opinion on how I regard the stereo matrix 65t. No use in speculation over a lowball tube ill never even desire to own.