Apix Design Glass ~*Appreciation ONLY thread*~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jumbo, Feb 21, 2012.

1. I think it was the one done in the BB contest. Has a recessed joint, comes with the removable mouthpiece, and a ice pinch bowl. Not sure if the BB contest one was the bigger of the two or not. Has a gridded stem with 8 slits, 4 holes per slit. So I can't wait to see how it roars. Especially coming off of my 22 day break. Pics/Vid will be up ASAP.

2. Oh hell yeah...i's the one used to count the BBs....the big UFO looking one...shit for 100 bucks you can't beat the price. Gridded and all...curious to see how it milks...

3. Yup sounds like the one from the BB contest.

Should be dope, thats a lot of bubbler diffusion lol. :bongin:

about to wake and bake mini gauntlet with 3 piece and 5 slides lol.

4. #84 SmokingSection, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    Woke and baked an hour ago on my day off thanks to my son, lmao. I need a new web-cam, but I'd SOOOOO rather get a DD slide from Smily...hope he e-mails me back soon.

EDIT: Yeeeeeeee gettin' a worked DD slide for the low. AND maybe a worked serendipity hello kitty carbon filter for the wifey.

5. #85 Nickkycubba, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    Wake n baked with some oil :smoking: took my exam, and think I did pretty well. Then got home to the package :hello:

Here are some pics, vids coming soon!

Attached Files:

6. Pretty sick yo. I really want to see a milk though lol.

Like the label he picked, looks good on pieces.

7. Yeah I was nervous it wouldn't look good on my tube, but it actually does.

Yeah I want that fucking cold glass of milk already.

8. Finalizing the details of my new DD slide from Smily!...and a custom hello kitty shaped carbon filter worked in serendipity for my girlfriend! Sounds sweet to me. Will keep you guys updated.

9. sorry im late...... but did smily get banned as well as his thread being taken down?

10. no, he was posting after it

11. [quote name='"gumby420"']sorry im late...... but did smily get banned as well as his thread being taken down?[/quote]

Progression thread deleted, then smiley banned, then his first appreciation thread got deleted

12. oh wow lame, didnt realize he got banned

13. Details are probably in the beginning of this thread.
    He still has fb but I'm hoping he'll decide to join gd

14. [quote name='"flammzrant"']Details are probably in the beginning of this thread.
    He still has fb but I'm hoping he'll decide to join gd[/quote]

Yeah that would be cool, maybe bm too?

15. Sorry about the vid, it'll be up soon. My phone charger broke and I haven't had one for a couple days now. I have to wait till tomorrow to go into the sprint store and get a new one. So I think tomorrow I'll be able to throw one up :smoking:

16. Thought he already did bm...

17. [quote name='"Jumbo"']

Thought he already did bm...[/quote]

I don't know was sorta asking of he did lol

18. Yea well then im going to say he did use it a bunch of times with more heady stuff. Remember seeing pictures for it in his gallery a bunch of times. :smoke:

19. UN on bm? Apix?

20. pshh i wish i could be on BM and buy the more headier stuff.

@Jumbo, I remember seeing a lot of other stuff that was never up for grabs before. I'm sure he must be on boro.