Apix Design Glass ~*Appreciation ONLY thread*~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jumbo, Feb 21, 2012.

1. #61 Jumbo, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    Heres some pictures of my piece cleaned and some pictures of the slide are coming in a little, gotta upload them now. Sorry they are on imageshack, the attachments wouldnt take them and i was getting tired of messing with it lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

click thumbnail, then click preview on image shack to see full size.

2. newer piece, got it about a month ago.

it was a second because two of the ice pinches are touching.

and if you liked that song, you MUST try this classic:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV46OGU7ksE[/ame]

3. video was blocked, bro.

here's a new vid with Smily's slide sent with the tube. Better quality. Packed it up real well, I never put more than .4 usually..Couldn't clear it cause I'm not used to such airflow yet...

Tomorrow Ima slide through my LHS and see if they have a decent temporary slide.

Enjoy.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTPT4rn7nGM]Apix milk - YouTube[/ame]

4. lol that rip got you good. stay stoned bro :bongin:

5. Muchhhhh better; beautiful rip. Probably not used to how fast the smoke accumulates; with dd/4 hole slides you can take much larger rips then with a push slide and in half the time.

6. I figured the tube deserved at least one video with the slide.

Yes, the damn smoke hit the disc as soon as I started pulling...I was like oh shit the first few seconds, i knew i had it coming. I want a DD, this 4 hole is too big as we all know.
    It'll take me a bit of time to get used to such flow.

7. #67 Jumbo, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    took a quick snap of 4 different danks : GDP, 2 different batches of Jack herer (one over a month cured by me) and Blueberry Diesel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXfaucL2Jnk]smoke dank - YouTube[/ame]

slides a freebie i got from my order

Also heres some pictures of the slides that are from a while ago. The fire and ice is like May 2011, idk about the others, im assuming they are pretty old too. Got them last november.

Also the fire and ice is an ice pinch with 4 pinches, and the others you can clearly see what they are...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Just ordered a king stemline and a mini stemline. Dan hooked me up nicely, as always

9. My first apix stemline, and muh Kitty.

I Hate all the bullshit going on with smily, but he's the fuckin man so he'll be just fine.

ForumRunner_20120222_213603.png

10. #70 Nickkycubba, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    My piece has officially departed CA woot!

11. anyone got any ways to get in touch with dan outside of this website?
    (email or something)

12. facebook

13. jk, expected delivery date is tuesday, literally a week.

14. [quote name='"flammzrant"']
    facebook[/quote]

What's his Facebook

15. What happened? You did end up ordering it yet? Or he didnt send it out?

16. i didn't see the 'expected delivery date' part on the tracking page :p
    he sent it out tuesday, left wednesday, then 4 business days from then.

17. #78 Jumbo, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    dang, thats a while to wait for milks. lol

just picked up 11 grams of dank, and while riding my bike back from the deal (live like 1/4 mile away from my guys house) i saw a cop 2 blocks away, then i turned down the next block, and he was riding down the next block and then he turned around and left. then saw another cop when i crossed a main road. was trying not to looked scared at all and didnt stare or look away, just acted normal lol. then he turned the next block so i just booked it down side streets making as little turns as possible lol. was so high too.

glad they didnt ask what was going on while i was riding alone with a blade in my pocket and 11 grams of different danks lol in the other. wouldnt have been fun to say the least.

random story but had to post it somewhere lol :smoke:

and to keep this thread on topic:
    this always gets to me. this dude made his own pillar lol. hope he tries this some more times.
    smiley's video of the pillar he made:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryurJaYp95E[/ame]

18. My bubbler just arrived at the post office in my town! I got an exam in about an hour so it'll be here by the time I get back! W00T! So damn excited. Posting pics + a milk as soon as I get back from my exam!

Smoke on GC! :bongin:

19. which bub did you get? that odd-shaped one he had done for the BB contest? Or something completely differen't..? Either way, can't wait to see it. Congrats, bro!