Apix Design Glass ~*Appreciation ONLY thread*~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jumbo, Feb 21, 2012.

1. thank you thank you! I love it as well :D, feels so smooth going down the lungs. Ever in San Diego hit me up for a sesh lol 🐕

2. Got my rig in the mail today! Couldn't be happier with it. Dan was quick with shipping and the mini tube is a must for oils.

Stay high everybody.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. Would really like to try one of these stemlines before I buy one.

Anyone tried a Luke Wilson 15 arm bubbler? Was curious about a comparison, thanks.

4. My buddy has this and it hits nice. I prefer the tube.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. #3805 Im an Herbivor, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    [

Apix stemline is really nice. 

I've never tried the Luke Wilson 15 arm bubbler but i've tried the Zob 10 arm bubbler.  the apix stemline is much nicer hit.  i think stemlines might be my favorite daily driver perc though

7. #3807 antihero802, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2013
    Pretty much decided on an apix gridded stemline I just have one question if anybody could help me out. How much a difference do you feel the gridded disc on top of the gridded stemline will make? How much drag will it add?Is it worth the extra $50 for the gridded disc?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I contacted him recently about makng me a custom stemline to double disk. Does he still have an account here?

9. #3809 rain dancer, Oct 24, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
    Was thinking about buying the red Elvis piece on his site

This one

[​IMG]

What do you guys think? Should I pop on it?

10. He responded to me in 2 days. Sent about 6 emails back n forth in a day.

11. I have been emailing dan for almost three months now, and he has been EXTREMELY helpful, cooperative, and quick to respond. In the past few months we had been discussing getting me an internal recycler. He finally hooked me up with that klien he just made. If you're looking to buyglass, apix will give you the best experience, price, and piece.

Attached Files:

12. #3812 shaggish, Oct 25, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    i really want one of those with a female joint. 

13. #3813 rain dancer, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    I ended up buying the most expensive piece on his site, that is until he put out his newest piece!

He is a cool ass dude, very helpful, as others have said quick to respond.

I bought the red Elvis he had, with the king stemline to king disk. I figured I loved Elvis since I was a kid, so what better piece and seriously, don't even have to name my piece, who wouldn't want to hit out of "Elvis" ???

Asked him to add his logo since it looks cool as hell and I want to represent and he said no problem and hooked it up, even sent me a pic to let me know she was almost cooled down enough to ship.

[​IMG]

My wife bought me this piece to celebrate ten years together, goin on ten years married soon too!

Friggin love this woman!

She Bought me a badass pickup truck for my bday last year!

Edit: mines the center piece!

14. congrats on the 10 year anniversary and the piece man! That dragons blood red looks fucking awesome, if you're ever in San Diego hmu so we can have an apix sesh lol wanna hit out of your piece so bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Most definitely!

Thank you for the kind words. I live about 40 mins from Bakersfield in Cali too. Maybe well meet up at a apix design all night smoke out or somethin!

The dragons blood piece is still up for sale on his site. So glad I snagged up the red Elvis :D

16. Apix instagram is on fire right now. Dude has some serious skills 

17. #3817 shaggish, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
    he needs to get cracking on those internal recyclers. they sell out instantly it seems. diggin them

18. Hes got two recyclers up right now. :)

19. Loving the drain that apix has going on with some of his new pieces! He sure does great work

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. I know I just noticed the drain on a few pieces. Lots of new pieces up today.

Lookin forward to gettin my tube by the end of the week. It's going to see lots of smoke in its life!

:smoke: