Apartments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Slilent, Jun 22, 2016.

1. What's some Good ways to conceal smell?

Currently in using pink aroma salts
    And candles and incense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. I live in a giant Victorian style house split into four apartment buildings and have for the last two years. In a bible belt state where they don't take kindly to "dope" so when I smoke I put a fan in the window facing outwards and only smoke in one room. Ozium is a really nice product that eliminates smoke odor completely not covers it up. Also stay away from smoking joints or blunts indoors because of the smoke that rolls off when your not inhaling. I just use a regular bowl or bong. Hope it helps. Scentsys also help in rooms you don't smoke so it doesn't linger

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Clear the air with a burst of ass fart.

• Like Like x 4
  4. go outside:confused_2:

• Like Like x 5
  5. Cooking something is always great... Just always remember to TURN OFF THE OVEN after :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. Buy a smoke buddy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Smoke out or blunt effects. There are multiple scents and they cost about 5$ at your local tobacco shop

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. My wife and I were hoteling it for a month after changing jobs. Here's what we did:
    Used a glass pipe to smoke our stuff and covered the bowl with a matchbook after every hit. Then I made a device out of a paper towel tube, duct tape, coffee filters and coffee. Wrap two filters around the end of tube and secure with duct tape. Throw in a small handful of coffee, and push a filter down the tube. More coffee...and another filter and repeat one more time. Exhale into the tube after each hit. The coffee filters the smoke and makes your exhaled hit smell like burnt coffee! It worked for us.

• Like Like x 1
  9. turn the fans on open the windows/ leave a/c on if on

or smoke outside

10. i remember when i used to be paranoid about smoking in my apartment lol
    in the morning i smoke with my windows open and blow the smoke outside. sometimes i open my windows over night to allow my apartment to air out some.
    Ozium works wonders but if you can't find it just try different smoke annihilator sprays until you find one that works to your liking.
    ozium has always been good. the walmart by my house doesn't sell it though. i have to go to a smoke shop to pick it up.

11. Ozium is terrible to beathe in tho

12. One good spray to use is kushly. My friends use it in their suite at my college.

13. If you buy Ozium...be careful you don't get the 'new car smell' Ozium! It looks just like the original...but sux! I used it once, and now just sits in my console. You also might just pop some microwave popcorn. That will cover up almost any smell!

14. I smoke blunts in my apartment and don't have a problem all my neighbors hate weed too so I'm surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I moved into my apartments and i bought a charcoal filter and made a easy access for the air to go out to and u cant even smell anything

Sent from my LG-D851 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. I live in split level apartments in UK, the best way I've found to mask it is constantly having incense or scented candles burning

17. So far my neighbors under me are same age as I am and across the hall is a older lady and to my right is another old lady both seem to mind there own business
    Been here few weeks and and just introduced myself in a short passing in the hall

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app