Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Apartment Maintenance Crew, what to do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ATXsouljah, Jul 6, 2009.

1. so the maintenance crew came from my apartment complex, the knocked on all the doors luckly i was able to hind everythign but i left my tin box with used weed zip lock baggies, and my bubbler on my desk. i covered the bong and stuff with clothes and the bong water spilt on my favorite pair of pants.

my roommate told me if your door is locked they cannot open it so im like "well fuck, if i knew that they wouldnt have had the chance to see paraphinalia" but if i didnt answer im sure they were going to come back the next day if you werent there anway. so long story short they might come back idk for both of my roommates they walked in my room and checked to see if there was any damage, took them 20 seconds tops.

i freaked out and packed ALL of my "illegal stuff" up and put it in a box and put it in the backseat of my car. just incase if they called cops if they saw anything or smelt anything, also my insense were in plain sight...and smelt of insense and pot from like 2 hours before they came.

am i freaking out? is it okay to bring the stuff back in from the car? my pot, bong and its like 106 degreees right now. will they come back maybe tomorrow and check to see if my roommates are there cuz my roommate got a cat, it sit and pissd on the carpet and they asked whos cat it is and i was like "huh?" they repeated themselves and i was like "i think the dude right below us" so im not sure if they will come back knocking on my door for whatever resean...

someone please tell me some calming news?!

2. Better safe than sorry man, I doubt they could smell the weed unless your place reeks of ganja. They prolly don't have any reason to call the cops unless they saw your stash. I would think the determining factor would be how bad your apartment smelled.

3. just re-read, your your prolly just freaking out. If they were in and out in 20 sec, dont worry about it.

4. Werd, they aren't cops. Put yourself in there shoes like it was your job. Your a maintenance dude. You're just there to see that nothing is fucked up and falling apart and there aren't holes in the walls etc.. You aren't there with a search warrent looking for illegal firearms, drugs, or immigrants.

Just don't worry about it, if they come over again just hide your shit in your dressor and try not to act high. They can't legally go through your shit. :smoking:

5. ight cool thanks guys im thinking about getting my stuff light up a jay in the bathroom and have the rest of the stuff hidden, and then go in the living room and play some ufc 2009.

i just dont wanna be smoking and then ppl knock on the door tomorrow because of my roommates cat that they found out about because he didnt pay the 200 dollar pet deposit...so im sure maintenance woul;d say something...

6. in a past life i was a furniture delivery man. what they saw was nothing. i have delivered to straigh up crack dealers, nothing like delivering a leather sofa and recliner to a guy who has rocks and glocks sitting on the table and about 10 of his homies in the room. hell we saw it all from drugs, to fucking to god knows what. most people dont really give a damn, especially maintence men. heck they prolly smoke themselves. i think you are sketching a bit too hard. oh and btw if the cops come with a warrant for the house, they may have one for the car too. get it 100% out of your possesion if you need to feel safe. its no better in the car than in your room, you own both and are responsible for the contents of.