Apartment inspection!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by herban, Jul 7, 2011.

1. I just got heads up that were having apartment inspections today. That means they'll need to check out my closet...i'm kinda freaking out bcus my plants are in there. What can I do?? Please help!

2. have a medical permit.

3. Get rid of them immediately and chalk it up as a lesson not to grow in a rented space.

That doesn't protect you from eviction.

4. I cant get rid of them i refuse. I just have to hide them.

5. #5 Vieyra Sking, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The fuck?

6. Have fun with your new boyfriend in jail then.

7. Try and move them to a safer spot, asap.
    No safer spot? Remove them.
    Don't want to remove them, jail.

Simple.

8. Hide them in a box and then put it in your backyard for a while.

Once he leaves, resume?

9. How far along are they? Can they be taken out and hidden someplace, or are they going to give themselves away with the Odor?

10. #10 Vieyra Sking, Jul 7, 2011
    +1
    (no liking on iPhone)

11. Ok their 3wks into flower idk how the smell is I have ona covering it up tho. Here's what I did, put them in my clothes hamper.

Attached Files:

12. I hope you get lucky but you're just asking to go to jail. It's only a plant. You can grow more. Get a grip.

13. I think it'll be fine now. I'll let y'all kno if I'm goin to jail tho....

14. #14 herban, Jul 7, 2011
    I know I sound without a grip & I don't mean to be all gripless bout this but I love my plants & just wanna do everything possible b4 tossing them.

15. Exactly why we don't grow in rented spaces. Hope it goes well for you.

16. Rule 1: Tell nobody you grow.
    Rule 2: Always be prepared to ditch them at a moment's notice
    Rule 3: Tell nobody you grow.
    Rule 4: Never grow in a space that isn't yours.
    Rule 5: Tell nobody you grow.

17. Seriously if I were you, I would thrown a garbage bag over it and taken to my car and put it in there for a while and then bring it back in later at night. Or even in a box to your car. Leaving it in the house is prone to risk. Really not worth it.

18. #18 herban, Jul 7, 2011
    Well I do rent & I still chose to grow knowing that one day inspections would arise. I guess that makes me stupid.

19. Unless you are prepared to walk away from it all at a moments notice don't grow. I had to walk away from 76 outdoor plants this season already. It sucked but they are just plants.

20. #20 herban, Jul 7, 2011
    I'm taking the hamper to my car now until inspections are over. Their inspecting sprinkler heads, no sprinklers in my closet but just in case I removed them. They're getting a lot of darkness today...