Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

Apartment Inspection

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by passthebilly, Mar 26, 2013.

1. #1 passthebilly, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    Got an inspection coming up about 6 1/2 weeks into flowering.

I am probably gona shove them 6 girls in garbage bags but my biggest cupboard has the circuit breakers in there.. I could hollow out some of my drawers I suppose but there may not be enough vertical room.. hmm any ideas? :(

I've also got a new lock on the bedroom door, I had to paint around it, doesn't match at all (white and cream).. I broke off a few pieces of plaster on the air vent grate which I'm paranoid about them seeing, mabye get a a/c, an oscillating fan, or a big computer and hook it up do the duct?

I'm going to be shitting my pants when the day comes.. lol

2. good luck!

tell us wat happens after

3. would they fit under you're bed mayb laying down?

4. If you're going to be there for it, which you should be, you can just put them in bags in the trunk of your car.

In the situation, anything short of trashing them will be a success.

5. From my experience with inspections they were never that thorough. He would only walk through the main rooms in my house. He strayed away from closets and the laundry room. Granted I had no plants back then - I would put them in the closet, inside of trashbags behind my clothes.

E/ Hopefully the shape of your closet allows for this - if not - put them in the car for a few hours.

6. Bed not an option.. and I don't want to put em in my car because my neighbours would become so sketch haha. I'll see if I can get some boxes and put afew in the cupboard where the switch board is.

7. Cant someone be in the bathroom with the plants during inspection sayin he/she got the runs. Im sure theyd leave them alone