apartment grow question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AtreyuRock, Jan 23, 2007.

1. im getting an apartment in about a month and wanted to start a grow. the only people who would be living there would be me and my gf. i wanted to know who here grows in an apartment, because obviously i dont want to get cauht. i know that landlords can walk in whenever they want, since its their property. any ideas on safety?

a 1 bedroom is the same price as the lower level 2 bedroom, except the 2 bed is smaller Sq Ft. It wouldnt be a problem for us to get a 2 bedroom and use 1 room exclusively for growing, though the 1 bedroom has 2 large size closets.

if we got the 2 bedroom, should i just install a lock on that door, just in case of some unexpected management visitors? and how would i be able to make it work for a 1 bedroom? anyone with experience who grows/grew in an apartment, let me know!

private message IF you are worried to post publicly (though since ur already a member on the site u probably dont care lol)

2. let me be the first to reply, don't use a whole bedroom to grow that would be assininne
    and landloard's can not just walk in to an apt, they need to give notice 24-48 hr's.
    but just stick to 3-4 plants you wont stink up anything with 3-4, as long as you dont go squeezing them when ripe, be smart, small carbon filter and a mini ozone gen.
    stick to a t-8 lighting formatt and hit it with 250-400 hps not to much heat mid 70s is fine, as long as this is for personal use your yeild will be plenty, remember cutting's
    and never talk or joke about it in public, not even friend's
    hope all works out for you. oh and stick to a indica(afgani) type plant no need for a celling scraper,