Anywhere In the world...

Discussion in 'General' started by TheGoldenLlama, Apr 3, 2016.

1. If you had to choose anywhere to live in the world and you could just get up and go live there, Where would you go?

2. BC canada

• Like Like x 4
  3. And why's that? I like the choice, Canada looks beautiful, never been there but I'm going to one day here soon...

4. Seems pretty remote, great place to fish, hunt, and enjoy the scenery away from mass population.

5. probs hawaii, But I'd prolly get attacked by a shark. i miss surfing.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I would have to go with Hawaii as well, but I'll have to give it a little bit more thought..
    *ponders into eternity

• Like Like x 2
  7. grow some dank and pineapple it all good.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Oh I'm planning on growing some dank right now...lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. Do it Llama. Amazing feeling of accomplishment when I started smoking my own grow.

I would go to my origin. Vietnam Beautiful place with BOMB food.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  10. I'm going to try and turn it into a big cannabis producing company...That's many years down the road though...Industry is to gold to not try..

But anyways what's Vietnam like? and what's some good dishes from there?

11. I went to school for agronomy. So hopefully one day, i'll be growing providing medicine.

12. I wanna be everywhere, a different place every month. That's what I'd do if I were a rich rockstar, instead of blowing my money on hard drugs.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Good plan, good plan. But let's just say one place in particular for yourself?
    I'm planning on traveling the world one day, one way or the other..

14. I wanna go nightclubbing in gay/lesbian bars in Hollywood right now. Like, really bad. That's my fucking mission in life.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Great goal.

Vietnam is very diverse with it's different cities. Some are advanced with buildings everywhere. Kinda like Japan how they build up and different levels have different stores. Other cities are still old school country side. Motorcycles are everywhere. You ever smell the gas emissions coming from an old motorcycle? That's what Vietnam smells like. It grows on you though
    Amazing food for stupid cheap prices. Foods tend to be water based with some from of carb(noodles/rice). Broths are cooked for long periods of time to really develop a complex taste. Few processed food. Asian countries like to keep their food simple. So you can usually tell what type of animal/meat your food is coming from unlike American fast food. You can feast pretty well for 1-3 dollars a day.

My favorite food in the world would have to be Pho. It's a hot noodle broth with different types of meats in it. Topped with herbs and vegetable for a nice crunch. BOMB AF.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Whatever does it for ya I guess...

17. Anywhere with a mountain and a river would be cool...

• Like Like x 1

18. America could take some notes from Vietnam in the food industry...Fewer processed foods would do wonders for the states.. lol
    Damn that sucks about the whole gas emissions thing stinking up your country ...

19. Colorado would be amazing...Cuz you know,.but I live in the northwest and it's perfect..

• Like Like x 1
  20. honestly man right where I'm at.... Minnesota... it's paradise in the summertime, truly my heaven. and it's cold today but getting warmer slowly

• Like Like x 3