Anyway to rescue this pup...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Buzzer777, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Germed 3 feminized seeds successfully..2 are in the ground and the last seems stuck here...been 1 week under cfl (4" away), the main shell came off but this seems like it is glued on...tried spraying ...back under the dome...just wants to strangle this seedling...:(
    Ideas...or let it die..

DSC_0262.JPG

2. I'd be surprised if it didn't end up coming off on its own. 99.99% of the time they do without any help from us. You could always try spraying it again and very gently try and take it off with a tweezer...

3. Just pull the skin off with a tweezer or it will die.

4. Thank you...
    I will let it sit a bit longer without resorting to the ole Tweezers! :)

5. Why ? It wants to open up and grow. Just pull that shit off, you've already wasted a week. I just pulled skin off 3 seeds. Nothing too it, you're wasting days letting it stay on like that. As said MOST of the time it will come off in it own but youre in control here don't wait for Mother Nature.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'd definitely keep it moist and under a small dome. This will keep the shell softer and it will be easier to break free from. I usually let mine go for a few days before I try to gently slide it off...again, moisture will make that process easier as well. If it's kept moist with a dome, 9/10 it will slide right off.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Got lots of time..retired you know...great hobby for us old timers...expensive but worth it! Thanks again...

8. Yeah no rush I doubt it's just gonna drop dead... It'll probably push it off when it's ready.... Otherwise pull it off... I do sometimes but not that early on I give it a chance first.

9. It fell of when I misted it...The seedling is very weak now, compared to its sisters that are doing well! Oh well, I got an extra seed anyway..we shall see.

10. It will definitely be behind the other ones but it should still grow.... Once more leaves start popin up I'm sure it'll start taking off

11. Just another $20 seed :bang:...the other 2 are doing well (Renegade Genetics - Feminized Big Easy OG..Oregon)
    Took it outside (sunny 3-5 mph breeze and 70 deg..Here in Reno, it could snow tomorrow!)..Seemed to perk her up a little. Tomorrow will tell more..