Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyway To Fix This?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CmMx112, Feb 16, 2010.

1. I just got a small chillum, i cleaned it up really nice, but when it dried, it looks really scratched on the outside, like small scuffs and scratches. any way to take them out?

2. What is it made out of?

3. glass, with some designs in it, here it is:[​IMG]

4. how did you clean it?

5. 70% alchahol and a lil salt. used a guide off of grasscity

6. cant really tell from the pic but it maybe low quality glass and the salt just scratched it up. If that is the case you really cant do much. Are their actual scratches their?

7. yeah i used salt water to clean my bowl, imo ur better off just lettin it soak in some iso and swishing it around real good then washin with water.

8. My first glass bowl had a crack on her when I bought her. However, because of that it cost me only $10, :).

9. yea, it was only 8 dollars and i got a free 1 hitter with it. it was extremely dirty, caked with res. so its def. beter than before