Anyway to fix a broken bubbler downstem?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ren3gade, Jan 30, 2010.

1. The downstem in my bubbler snapped off and now, it's stuck inside the water chamber. :\ It's not loose, like jingling around in the water chamber though, it's still propped up because under the bowl is a narrow part and the it gets all big for the water chamber. Is there anyway to salvage this bubbler? I really like it a lot. :(

2. No, the best thing you can do is fill it up with more water untill whats left of the downstem is submerged. How did the downstem break, seems odd for the downstem in a bubbler to break.

3. Well, I can see through the crab on the side and it's broken all the to where the carb is which is just right under the bowl, so if I did fill it up to where it cracked, the water would be going down the neck (the bubbler is shaped like a hammer). Man, this really sucks.

As for how it broke, I'm not all that sure. It was kept in a backpack for awhile, wrapped in a towel, maybe it broke while it was in the backpack.