Anyway to boost growth?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Vexus, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Since I did plant late in the season I would like my seedlings to grow a lot faster then they are.. a couple of my babies are getting their second node in(they all sprouted July 30th).. is there anything I can do to speed them up it seems they are growing slow even thought they get full sun light every day all day.

Anything I can feed them?

2. Yea actually there are two things that i know of. One is a foliar spray called spray and grow which boosts growth with enzymes, also superthrive... get some.

3. Even at their early seedling stage?

4. i'd go with the superthrive. anything thats gonna help it grow stronger roots is good for it.

From what I have read I think its like 1 drop to 1 cup of water.

5. Would I find these at my local stores? Like home depot.. or walmart?

6. Guess your not looking for much bud at all starting this late in the season if you live in the U.S.

7. yep. home depot will have it. wal-mart had an alternative brand that was supposed to do the same thing but it ended up burning the shit out of the seedlings I tried it on so stay away from walmart.

8. Yep superthrive is even for seedlings, at the right dosage. Its B vitamins that help the plant react to stress. Try a garden center or something I've never seen superthrive at wally world.

9. I never said they had it :p they have other B vitamin products that are supposed to do the same thing.

10. Thanks guys. much appreciated.