Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anything wrong with this weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sundar334, Jul 12, 2015.

1. #1 sundar334, Jul 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2015
    My friend says he is unable to get high and with two bowls after I am pretty high. He mixed it with tobacco but I never mix weed with anything and also I was on a week t-break. It feels harsh and smells different kind of harsh as well but, I guess it still works. If anyone sees anything wrong with it let me know
    EDIT: I jus crushed a little between my fingers it is not sticky :( I just bought an ounce from a dealer I usually deal with. Am I screwed.

Attached Files:

2. looks premature

3. Thanks. It still gets me high. Can I continue smoking it?

4. Yeah just expect headaches from having lots to do the same as a little good bud Lol and the ounce will feel like a half once you realise it's gone

5. Haha okay :D

6. Does it feel sorta wet? Is it hard to burn and does it turn white when it does burn? It seems like it wasn't cured fully and/or wasn't fully flowered. I've gotten bud like that and it sucks but usually I just don't smoke it for a week and don't keep it in something fully airtight. Since you have a whole ounce I would do that. Test a tiny bit out every few days until it's not as harsh and burns fine.

7. It depends on how much you paid for the oz.

8. #8 sundar334, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    about 180 dollars

9. So, just store it in a non air tight container?

10. Yeah just any plastic bag that's not fully closed will do. If it's wet throw in some paper towels or even some bread to help soak up the moisture.

11. Actually ii thought it would be wet but feels kinda dry

12. No you are not screwed if it weighed a whole oz. Nice price for an oz of mids.

13. not in my book^

I wouldnt pay 180 for some fluffy premie bud. 100 maybe sure.